“Always fabulous food here!”
Review of Landucci italia - CLOSED

Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Dairy Queen
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Went recently with friends and had the fish special with lemon sauce. One of the best fish dishes I have ever had! A friend had mussels and we tried the sauce (which she brought home after she ate the mussels!) and it was out of this world! We went into the bar afterwards, as there was some music, and Bridgette, the bartender remembered us, even though it had been a few months since we had been to the bar. She remembered where we had sat and what we were drinking even! Now that is a great bartender/server! Just saw in the paper the restaurant is moving soon...we will definitely follow them..one of our favorites!

1  Thank CapeSharon

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Enjoyed a great meal at Landucci. Their service is wonderful - waitress gave me a sample of the wine I wanted to make sure it was something I liked. The calamari appetizer (daily special) was fabulous. I also tried fried raviolis which was good but a little bland for me (I make my own ravs so I am very particular). The meal (chicken marsala) was delicious.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Kiera by far was the best waitress we have had in a long time & cannot wait to go back to request her impecable service again . The food was outstanding and the atmosphere was so nice and relaxing. The drinks Amaazzinggg!!! (Wish I had one right now!) We needed a special night out and picked a great place and we are certainly looking forward to visitng their new location at the Regada in May. Thank you Kiera and Landucci Italia for a wonderful time.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

My sister and I have been here a few times and we both agree that the food is just fabulous. Each time we arrive we are greeted with a warm welcome and seated promptly. We had dinner there today (Easter Sunday).... Our server was Claudine...she was so friendly and gave us great suggestions. We always recommend this restaurant to all our friends....truly probably one of the best restaurants we've been too. Highly, highly recommend.

1  Thank J0anne8
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Excellent food, large portions, chef was very accomidating. Stuffed mushrooms appetizer and salmon entrees were delicious. Great service by Claudine. Lovely atmosphere inside, despite the location.