“Wish C.K. Pearl was in my hometown”
Review of CK Pearl

CK Pearl
Reserve with OpenTable
CK Pearl is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 27 Restaurants in Essex
Price range: USD 0 - USD 32
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

While on vacation (we were staying in Peabody at the time) we stumbled upon C.K. Pearl where we ate brunch. Originally planned to go to a restaurant across the street but everything was fried, so we decided to try this wonderful place. My daughter and son in law had lobster benedicts, I had the most delish peanut butter and jelly with marshmallow fluff stuffed french toast (sooooo good) and a side of crispy bacon. Hubby had steak and eggs (steak was very good), he had a cup of chowder, very smooth tasting, cool garnishes of crispy clam strips and pork belly. Did I mention we started off with oysters from the raw bar. Almost forgot to mention my Bloody Mary with a side of oyster garnish! We enjoyed our meal so much we went back two more times. Once for a late lunch, two in our family asked if the chef could make them lobster tacos which the chef did, I think another type of taco was one of the specials. On Tuesday's from 4p-6p oysters are $1, between the 4 of us I'm not sure how many dozen we had, but it was a lot!!! So good and fresh. All servers who assisted us were great and thank you to the culinary team and management for wonderful food at reasonable prices. I ordered the kale salad, thought it was a side salad, and it was huge, enough to share with the 4 of us.

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

The mussels were a great deal for how much you got and they were so delicious! You will need to ask for a soup spoon to enjoy the broth in the bottom of the bowl. The garlic bread was the best of my life-crunchy so you can soak up the broth with. My husband for the fish and chips and they were good but the Cole slaw was bland and flavorless.

Our waitress was not attentive and we had to ask for water and our check. But she was pleasant.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

4 adults visited here and we have on several occasions. Always a pleasure and what a view! Staff knowledgeable about their food and pleasant to deal with

Reviewed 9 October 2017

I took a guest to the restaurant on a Sunday mid-day. We were greeted by a very friendly hostess, taken to our table and were introduced to our waitress. She was exceptionally friendly and provided terrific service.
We had the benefit of ordering from either the brunch or lunch menu. My guest ordered an omelet filled with delicious vegetables and served with home fries. I had the lunch menu fish and chips lunch. The fish was light, flaky and cooked perfectly. No desert as we were both full and happy.
I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone. The views of the Essex river are spectacular, the food is top notch and it is a terrific value.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Our party of 4 visited CK Pearl last week, and this restaurant is a Essex "Gem" With seating options of inside, tent or patio... it give you options depending on the changing North Shore weather. A great beer, drinks, and wine list, and a "proper" Bloody Mary add up to a relaxing time watching the marsh flats, and spending time with out of town friends. Easy Parking across the street!
GO! Relaxing in the seating area that fits your fancy, and check out the Haddock Fish n Chips... Winner!