“Great Beer, Great Fun”
Review of Bad Martha Brewer

Bad Martha Brewer
Ranked #27 of 69 Restaurants in Edgartown
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Came here with my husband and in-laws after biking around the island. Great activities to do in the garden. Great ambiance for hanging out and great souvenirs purchased for the whole family. Can't wait to plan my next summer trip and stop at Bad Martha's.

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

We had flights of beer Great selection. We could buy some nuts would be great if they had more food choices to go with the beer. Nice garden in the back to walk around

Reviewed 25 September 2016

We usually stop here for a beer or two after we've been playing tennis or biking when we are Martha's Vineyard. There's a great outdoor seating eating where you can relax and enjoy one of the great selection of beers. We really love that they have some board games so, we usually end up playing a few games of backgammon.

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

So thanks to tropical storm Hermine a day at the beach was not on the menu, so how about a pub crawl instead? On a friend's suggestion we decide to give it a try. The brewery room is behind glass right behind the bar and quite impressive. A tad rustic, you feel like you're in a barn with high ceilings. They do not serve food but do offer snacks, pretzels and I think a cheese plate. Very open to the outside, so on a nice day there's a lovely patio with tables and chairs to enjoy some good brew and let a day on the island go by. In summer high season I have no doubt this place is hopping...and why I travel off season. They offer by the glass or a flight which is what we chose and the beer was excellent. My favorite was the cucumber jalapeño and it really was a surprise. Not generally a fan of perfume-y, flavored or sweet beers, but this was not. Very refreshing and light and you could really get the cucumber jalapeño notes. On the other end was chocolate bock style dark beer. Suggestion: start by drinking the darkest beers first then down to lightest. As once we tasted the bock, your palate gets blown away and lighter unfinished beers we had lost their flavor. I think that's a good suggestion the bartenders could make to patrons. Fun place, so if you're in Edgartown, stop at Bad Martha's for a cold one.

Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

Nice spot for a beer, good choice of different brews my favorite is Edgartown lighthouse lager. Often have music, nice seating area outside. Easy to get to and plenty of parking. Plenty of souvenir T- Shirts to remember the occasion!