“Relax!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Sea Spa Salon
Reviewed 16 September 2016

I had a spa day while my husband went golfing. the staff were amazing, kind and just super friendly! My nails looked awesome when I left and my massage was so relaxing. I would recommend a spa day here!

Reviewed 12 September 2016

Do not waste your money! My girlfriends and I do our annual Marthas Vineyard trip every year and heard bad things about this place but never ventured to try it. We all booked different services, I had a massage and a manicure and pedicure. I felt my massage was more of a therapy session for the needy older woman doing my massage.
my massage therapist Rebecca was a nightmare, all she did was talk about her sex life, boyfriend and practaclly cried to me that she had no place to live. The nails where ok but another chatterbox doing my nails that chipped two days later. I felt drained when I left this place not better at all. I even think the woman that gave me the massage smelled like smoke and my friend said the same thing about her facial. My friend said the woman wasn't nice to her either made her feel uncomfortable. I don't think staff here is friendly and I think they all seem self consumed.

2  Thank giograce82
Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

The spa services were excellent and I truly enjoyed my experience. The make up and nail service I got were terrible. The makeup didn't match my skin and the nails took forever and chipped within a day.

Reviewed 26 August 2015

During the course of the summer I have visited this Spa on several occasions for different treatments - manicure, pedicure, massages. While the end result is generally acceptable the overall experience is deplorable due to lack of capable front desk skills or management. Everyone behaves like deer in the headlights and nobody seems to know anything about the business end of their job. In order to actually leave the spa this afternoon I was required to wait in line in excess of 30 minutes while the bumbling desk staff attempted to ring up a sale, and also create a gift certificate for 2 previous clients. She was unable to actually do these two tasks and required the assistance of several other employees to help her (they in turn then needed to leave their clients and what they were doing in order to sort her out). So whatever relaxation or positive feelings you might have gained through the treatments rendered are made entirely null and void by the inept service desk staff!

5  Thank JanetJulia
See more reviews
Reviewed 18 September 2014

I had a wonderful wonderful massaaaaaaahhhhhhhggggggeeeeeee! the space is small, but it didn't seem to impact my delightful massage therapist who could really figure out where the nooks and crannies that were whimpering in pain. I don't know about other services. But the massage, was on point, and just what I needed, before I dolled up for an anniversary dinner!

1  Thank Rita V