We just got back from our first stay at the Winnetu and it was absolutely fantastic! The staff was incredible. Everyone from the office, wait staff, maintenance, and cleaning people were so friendly and helpful. there was so much to do with the kids just on the resort. we had a blast playing Foosball, ping pong and chess with pieces that were 4 feet tall!
The rooms were super clean, nicely decorated, and had plenty of room for the 3 of us. We stayed in the Edgartown Queen Suite. We especially loved our private deck which was great to have breakfast or dinner on.
The Lure Grill which is on site was also fantastic. Great breakfast buffet and again the wait staff were always friendly and super accommodating.
The other wonderful thing about this resort is you are a 5 minute walk from south beach so you don't have to worry about beach parking once the season is in full swing.
I really can not say enough positive things about the Winnetu. I would highly recommend them
as the place to stay on the Vineyard!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only resort located directly at South Beach, Edgartown, Martha's Vineyard. Opened in year 2000, featuring 54 air-conditioned studios and suites and one and two-bedroom cottages. Over 80 private townhouses and homes also available for rent. Offering a complimentary Children's Day Program (in season); Parent/Toddler Program; heated swimming pools; tennis; yoga and fitness classes; Fitness Center; Concierge Services; life-size, outdoor chess; putting green; and shuttle service to Edgartown. Optional activities include: Children's Evening Program; Teen Program; weekly clambakes; sunset water taxi cruise to Edgartown; and Two-Island Adventure Trip to our sister Resort on Nantucket, The Nantucket Hotel. Ocean-view, family-friendly, casually upscale restaurant, The Dunes located on-site. Resort open mid-April through late October. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Winnetu Oceanside Hotel Edgartown
- Winnetu Oceanside Edgartown
- Winnetu Resort
- Winnetu Oceanside Resort Edgartown, MA - Martha's Vineyard