“Cooling down delight”
Review of Vineyard Scoops

Vineyard Scoops
Ranked #6 of 6 Dessert in Edgartown
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Visited on a very hot afternoon the A/C was so welcoming and so was the Ice Cream , I chose strawberry and my son had ginger , good size portion for a reasonable price.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 16 August 2018

Ice-cream in Edgartown is not hard to come across. Be it scoop or cone you're craving, there are a few places to indulge...sadly I'm not sure Vineyard Scoops is in the same league as the big boys, namely Mad Martha's and the Ice-Cream & Candy Bazaar.

Service is nice - the girls behind the counter on the night we went were both bubbly and friendly - and there was no queue when we popped in for a post-tacos sweet treat so we were in and out quickly but the choice of flavours and quality of ice-cream were average which is a slightly sad way to describe an ice-cream parlour.

Tantalising, delicious, moreish, dreamy...these are the words I should be using but unfortunately, I'm not. It was decent but not amazing, ok but not incredible and in our ten days stay, we didn't venture back again which is a shame for both us and them.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 23 July 2018

Several flavors to choose from. Average tasting ice cream. No soft serve. Very noisy freezers that either need repair or need to be replaced. There are better choices.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Read a few reviews on here about other ice cream on the island and got to say these guys do the best icecream milkshakes. We tried quite a few all over the islands and these were the best. The salty caramel is amazing and I had one everyday of our trip after dinner. Service is freindly and the girls do a great job. Throughly recommended from me!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 20 September 2017

Edgartown makes its business in ice cream and tee shirts. Scoops provides the smallest cone of any shop - that's why there is never a line. The flavors are limited and the service is well intended but slow. There are too many choices in town to stop here.

Date of visit: September 2017