“Great sandwiches!”
Review of #9 Sandwiches

#9 Sandwiches
Ranked #53 of 69 Restaurants in Edgartown
Price range: USD 10 - USD 15
Description: We are a new sandwich shop located in the heart of Edgartown. We focus on Italian/American Sandwiches. We make a few things in-house including Mozzarella, Fennel Sausage, we mix our own meatballs, and make our hot food on a daily basis, we like to keep it fresh. Your experience here once you purchase one of our sandwiches is a taste of home cooking nothing more nothing less.
Reviewed 7 August 2017

The atmosphere isn't much, but the meatball sandwich was amazing! This would be a fantastic spot to pick up sandwiches for a picnic :)

Management response:Responded 8 August 2017

Hi CM,

Thank you for the positive feedback. The Meatball Sandwich is my favorite too.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

#9

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Soft bread with a crunchy exterior, house made mozzarella cheese, top grade meats and produce. Don't miss this spot, a true gem downtown!

Management response:Responded 5 August 2017

Dear tullydanger,

Thank you for joining us for lunch, we appreciate the feedback.

We hope to see you soon at #9.

Thank you again.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

The sandwiches tasted really good, but all of us had indigestion after we ate. Did not drink soda, so it was the sandwiches. Everyone liked them, but the aftertaste is not worth it. We ordered eggplant sandwich, chicken parm sandwich, and the meatball sandwich.

1  Thank dmccarthy2016
Reviewed 16 July 2017

I stumbled upon #9 Sandwiches in Edgartown in early July. The menu board listed interesting sounding sandwich combinations. I placed my order and service was very slow. They had at least two people taking orders but only one filling orders in the kitchen. They have little seating so I took my sandwich to go. The sandwich was good and appeared to have quality ingredients. It just wasn't what I had ordered. By the time I discovered this I was too far and I did not have the energy or patience to return for the order to be corrected.

Management response:Responded 18 July 2017

Dear Neal,

I apologize for our mistake, not sure how we missed that but I would like to make it up to you, please let me know when you are back in town and let me make you a sandwich on us for the inconvenience.

Kindest regards,