All reviews nice size place to stay martha's vineyard units condo bedroom accommodations island season blinds rates sleeping
Reviewed 22 March 2017 via mobile

I average 2 weeks stay at a visit for the past 16 years that I have been fishing and volunteering at the Martha's Vineyard Striped Bass and Bluefish event every September and October.

The rooms are clean and spacious and I will be back again this year !

Stayed: September 2016
Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

When I booked this hotel I didn't read the reviews. With that being said, I wasn't aware that the hotel did not have air conditioning and limited housekeeping service. The hotel supplies you with fans. Luckily, we were there the last weekend in August. There was a nice breeze in the evening which enables you to sleep comfortably.

We were there for two nights. During that time housekeeping did not provide service. I didn't bother to call the front desk because we were there for a short period of time. I'm assuming more frequent service is provided during longer stays.

The hotel is in walking distance to restaurants, shops and the supermarket. The bus stop is a few feet from the hotel. The grounds and pool are well maintained. The front desk person is pleasant. There is a small play ground for children.

Overall the hotel is reasonably priced and the accommodations are basic but sufficient. I would stay here again just not during the peak of summer.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 August 2016

Our stay here was great. Cant beat the location! Pool was perfect for my kids. Rooms were basic no frills. This place one me over when our fridge was broken upon arrival and not only was it replaced by the next morning but we were reimbursed for our dinner and breakfast. We will certainly stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2016

The location was great. The amenities were adequate. Pool was small but kids loved it. One big negative - no air conditioning, perhaps I missed it when reading the other reviews. If your not vacationing during the heat of the summer, it won't be an issue, but it was August...and it was HOT.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Unbeatable location in Edgartown. Nice pool and easy check in. Rooms are very basic but a good value for the price. If you are looking for a 5 star resort you will be disappointed. If you are looking for a decent place to stay in paradise this is it.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family