“Food Very Good, Service SLOW”
Review of La Casita Azteca

La Casita Azteca
Ranked #16 of 49 Restaurants in Easthampton
Price range: USD 5 - USD 15
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 28 December 2017

This Mexican restaurant features some very tasty food items on the menu. The Mole Negro Chicken Enchiladas are excellent. However where this restaurant fails is in the quality of its service. Have been there several times and it always takes forever to order to get your food. Doesn't matter if its during summer when there's seating outside or winter when they only have a couple of indoor seats. If they were to improve the service this would be a must stop in the srea

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

My wife and I just came back from the Texas border area with wonderful memories of Mexican food. We popped into this lovely little restaurant in the hope of recreating a magical experience....and were not disappointed. We both had veggie tamales and loved them, all ingredients fresh and tasty. Everyone helpful and friendly. We are looking forward to returning soon.

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

When I got here, I immediately knew my review was going to be rough because the service was absolutely atrocious. I don't think the waitress came over more than three times the entire night. Also I really love margaritas with my Mexican food...don't expect to get that here haha. But yeah, the service was bad, but the food was even worse. The salsa tasted like marinara sauce. It was warm and so weird!

I heard that the mission cantina might be taking over? Let's sincerely hope.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Nice spot in downtown Easthampton to eat outside. authentic Mexican food with generous portions. Prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

Bad service, there we 3 other tables with just 2 people @ each table & it took over a half hour for our food, when the food arrived it was mediocre. I do not recommend this restaurant.