“Eastham Treasure”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Upstairs Bathroom
Master Bedroom
Master Bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Jody V
Paxton, Massachusetts, United States
“Eastham Treasure”
Reviewed 31 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013
person found this review helpful

My family and I had a wonderful mini vacation at this lovely rental property. We were so pleased to learn that you could rent the home nightly as well as weekly. My husband recently had surgery, so staying for a week was not an option. We have always loved the Cape vacationing all about. I had looked on Tripadvisor for a nice, quiet rental in Eastham. I stumbled onto this rental owned by Sharon. It was just what my family needed. It is located on a quiet street, and is very close to all the beaches. We chose to explore the bay side beaches due to the ages of our children. (12,10, 7& 4)The home is beautifully decorated, neat and spacious. I wasn't surprised to learn that the Sharon owns an American contemporary gift store. We had a wonderful trip.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing