“BeSr place to rent on the Cape”

Review of Dune Tootin Unit 2

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 8 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
purplechi...
“BeSr place to rent on the Cape”
Reviewed 13 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016
people found this review helpful

I've been renting this unit the last 3 summers and will continue to do so. The location is perfect, it's always clean when I arrive and the service from Jerry at Sand Dollar is top notch. The stove went out this summer during my stay. Jerry called back right away, got there in minutes and tried to fix it. He couldn't but got someone right away the next morning. The problem was, we'd bought an 8lb lobster and 2 lbs of steamers. Jerry was nice enough to let us follow him to his house and cook our food. The lobster took 40 minutes, he even told us to go and he (and his wife) brought it back with tools to crack it! He didn't need to do that, that's why people rent from them year after year. Top notch!

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Jingles66...
Rochester, New York
“Stunning location with a nice little cottage”
Reviewed 20 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013

This place was amazing... It wasn't anything high-scale or anything like that but it was perfect for my wife & I. We had our honeymoon here and could not have been happier with the location and overall quality of this place. They even left us 2 glasses with some champagne. I'm not much of an alcohol drinker but my wife was pleased to have it. :) - The place was very clean, and all appliances and items were very well cleaned.

The stove was a gas stove and it was hard to get it to set at a low flame (went out once). Also, be sure to bring a can opener! The only real utensil that it didn't have for cooking. Also the bathroom shower was fairly small (which I guess is probably expected), but it was all new stuff in the bathroom so as much as I had wished it was bigger it was still very nice. My last "complaint" was that the TV/couch weren't ideally placed so we ended up having to move stuff around, but it wasn't a big bother. Also, the A/C was a bit loud... However, most of the "cons" I mentioned are minor and I would definitely recommend this to anyone that's looking for a decent get-away for a good price. We paid about 600-700 for a week on Jun 8.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Location and having a private beach
Liked least: no can opner, small shower, A/C was loud
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Granville Ma.
Reviewed 11 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Check-in / front desk Service
Cookshire, Quebec
Reviewed 18 August 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
MA
Reviewed 18 August 2010 for a stay in August 2010

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 65+
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing