All reviewsfire pitcontinental breakfastshort walknauset beachcape codsconesfresh fruitpeter denisegreat patiobeautiful poolsmall roomrelaxing getawayoff seasonthe breakfast areawithin walking distancedown the roadfriendly owners
Reviewed 29 June 2012

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The inn is beautiful both inside and out. The grounds are well groomed and the gardens are a delight. The location is best of all as it's close to the Nauset beach and everything the central Cape has to offer. I wouldn't hesitate to book your trip here!

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed 24 June 2012

My husband and I stayed in the Ship's Knees Inn for three nights. We have nothing but wonderful words for the inn and Orleans. The inn is beautiful, quaint and very comfortable. We enjoyed the breakfast, refreshing swimming pool, and evening fire pit. The innkeepers were also amazing, they were very helpful accommodating all of our needs, giving us recommendations for activities and dinners. Overall, we had a wonderful and relaxing time at the Ship's Knees Inn and would definitely recommend the inn to friends. We look forward to returning next year!

Reviewed 20 June 2012

My husband and I chose The Ship's Knees Inn on Cape Cod from the Internet-what a find! I first visited the Cape as a child w/my parents and continue to return almost yearly. We loved the Inn and plan to return often. Friendly, "neat as a pin",quiet, great Continental breakfast, lovely landscaping, great pool, fire pit for starry nights, a short walk to a fabulous beach, easy access to the Cape bike trail - it was wonderful! Thank you, Peter and Denise...

Reviewed 12 June 2012

We were very happy with our choice of this inn. It was perfectly located close to the beach and town center. It was very quiet and peaceful and the charm of the place was nice, too. Our room had everything we needed for modern amenities. We would highly recommend this inn to anyone contemplating a stay in the area. Our only regret was not being able to stay another night!

Reviewed 23 February 2012

My husband and I celebrated our anniversary this year by staying at the Ship's Knees Inn in February 2012. Denise and Peter are warm and hospitable. Room 2 was lovely, with a distant view of the Atlantic and a private bath. We arrived late in the afternoon and immediately walked down to Nauset Beach. The light is so gorgeous on the Cape that time of day, the weather was quite comfortable, and I got some great photos. The continental breakfast had yummy baked goods and a fresh and tasty fruit cup. Orleans is a great little town and a short drive to the outer Cape. This was our second visit and we look forward to returning!

Room Tip: There are good descriptions on the Inn's website or have the innkeepers help you decide.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple