“Great Chocolate Stuffed Donuts”
Review of Heav'nly Donuts

Heav'nly Donuts
Ranked #4 of 7 Bakeries in Dracut
Reviewed 12 January 2017

This will be quick. The place is nice and clean. The coffee is good. But for me the chocolate filled donuts are all that I care about. DD use to make these years ago and I was hooked. Unfortunately, DD has really diminished the numbers and types of donuts that they serve. By chance on a whim I stopped here and was quite pleased to see that they offered my favorite donut. I have been there repeatedly and the quality of the donut has remained excellent.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 25 November 2016

really like the different and unique donuts and coffee they offer, every time I have been there the food is fresh, coffee great and service is outstanding.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 5 April 2016

Fast service and awesome coffee! The help is very attentive and work quick. So many options in food, the VERY BEST donuts I have ever had. The blueberry crella is to die for! Options for healthy eating in thte fridge are freshly made yogurt and fruit. Nice location right next to the Merrimack river. We stop almost every morning for coffee after working out in Dracut center. Opens very early, we go in at 5-530am. Def worth a visit!

Date of visit: April 2016