“Good food and service ”

Price range: USD 0 - USD 25
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

They are only open from 7-2 now, six days a week (closed on Tuesdays). I really enjoyed the baked mac & cheese on this visit. In the past I’ve also had the panko chicken special and a cheeseburger club, and both were also very good. My husband is a fan of the chicken parm and meatballs here.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

I usually go here 3 times a week for breakfast. Great food, no delay out of the kitchen and excellent wait staff! Plenty of seating and parking.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Whenever we are in the mood for a hamburger/cheeseburger club sandwich we go to Bobola's. They cook it the way you want it (my husband likes it rare) and it is just delicious. My husband also really likes the chicken parm here, and raves about the meatballs. I like it when they have the mac and cheese on special. The service and prices are good. We'll have to come back for breakfast sometime since I hear people love it here.

1  Thank LoriLovesFood
Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

We had not been back to this restaurant in quite some time because it felt like we were bothering the waitresses,or they were very tired and not so energetic.We were having a snow storm and decided to go n for a bite to eat so we would not have to travel far.All the waitresses were different than before and they were actually very pleasant.We are very glad that we gave you another try and the food was very good.I had the shepherds pie and my husband had liver and onions.We will definetly be back as long as the waitress act like they are enjoying there job.

1  Thank Donna L
Reviewed 4 October 2016

Have never had a bad meal here. Food is always good and the portions are big. Service is top notch. Will be back!