“Great fried seafood ”

Original Seafood
Ranked #9 of 47 Restaurants in Dennis Port
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Great take out seafood including fish & chips, fried oysters & fried scallops; plates come with fries AND onion rings! Prompt service!

Reviewed 18 July 2017

The sign says "drive in" and that's the level of decor. It's nothing to look at but everything is very clean and the food is hot, fresh,a dn tasty, if quite expensive: my wife and I had a clam plate and a fish fry with soft drinks and spent nearly $45.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

We stopped twice for lunch as the fried fish sandwich was perfect, crispy, a large piece on a nice roll. We ordered it with onion rings which were homemade and fabulous. The most reasonable excellent lunch you will find. We went back 2 days later to repeat the experience!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Food was ok nothing special. I got the broiled scallops with rice. The dish was served in a tin container like you would get with a tv dinner. The scallops weren't bad but they were cut into small pieces. The rice pilaf was tastely and the coleslaw which we both had as a side was served in one huge container and was more mayo than anything else. Found it strange they would combine our side and have us share. I was with my husband so it was ok but weird. My husband had the fried haddock which was just ok and the onion rings were ok. The help were young teens and when I went to the ladies room I left because of all the drama. The help were all in there talking about issues between 2 of their friends.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

My family stayed just down the street at the Holiday Hill Inn & Suites and walked to the restaurant. It's one of those places where you wait in line to order then hope there are some seats. Very busy place but we eventually were able to secure a couple of tables to seat the 9 of us. Food took about 45 minutes from ordering to getting our number called but it was well worth it. Everyone was happy with their order. Broiled scallops with rice pilaf & coleslaw was really good as were the crab cakes and onion rings. Instead of the tiny little cups of coleslaw served at other restaurants, this place gives you an actual cup of coleslaw which was perfect for sharing! Will definitely be back!!!