“The Antipasto is great!”

La Scala Restaurante
Ranked #26 of 49 Restaurants in Dennis Port
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 17 December 2017

The Antipasto is loaded with meat,s cheeses, and some seafood. Make sure you get the one with the Italian sausage!! Tip: get the dressing on the side - they can be a little heavy-handed with it.

Reviewed 18 November 2017

You name it, they have it on the menu. The bar area is large & offers informal dining atmosphere & they have a more formal dining room also. If the Nightly Specials are to your liking, I recommend that you stick with those, especially in the "offseason". The "offseason" is all months other than mid-June to mid-September.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

We started the meal with the large antipasto salad it was huge even for 4 people ,it was very fresh lots of yummy ingredients in a nice dressing.The food was good,my brother & I had the veal parm we both enjoyed it ,huge portions good flavor & house made pasta,My husband & sister in law ordered the chicken pesto pasta ,they both agreed it was good.We had plenty of left overs (enough for 2 for the next day) We thought they had a nice wine selection and enjoyed a bottle of chardonnay.We ordered 2 cannoli to share,crisp shell,overstuffed filling (homemade) very good.Our waitress was friendly ,knowledgeable of the menu,and very efficient.We will definitely return.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

I have reviewed this place before and will continue to do so... LOCAL... home made pasta - always excellent food and value. LOVE Bill the bartender... usually sit and eat at the bar. Generous drinks. If you want a seat at the bar... get there early. We arrived around 5:30, found 3 seats at the bar but about 15 minutes later the bar was filled.

Many locals visit and are fun to talk to... good source of info on what's happening in Dennis and nearby.

Awesome food.. I would suggest the Manicotti (pasta made in house) or the 4 Cheese Ravioli... I am vegetarian, but others in my group say the meatballs are fantastic with excellent sauce. Also, a good review on the steak. The salads and dressing are delicious... very fresh produce. They will accommodate your request.

Can't wait for my next trip....

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Went for dinner tonight. Had a drink at the bar, felt like going to Cheer's. Everyone knows everyone. I had the veal parmigiana, excellent but way too much. Bread was fresh as was the salad. Loved it!