“Lots of gf options! ”

Clancy's
Ranked #11 of 49 Restaurants in Dennis Port
Price range: USD 11 - USD 38
Cuisines: American, Irish, Seafood
Good for: View, Bar Scene, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

We came for the gluten free clam chowder; it was great! I also had a lobster roll on a gf bun which was wonderful although too much bread for me so I ate it as an open faced sandwich. Husband had quahog that was excellent. Service was slow, despite us being the only ones in the place initially.

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Stopped for lunch after visiting Fritz Glass works. Looked like a busy place so must be a place to go. Warm inviting atmosphere, kind and courteous staff. Plenty ideas from the variety on the menu. It was lunchtime so wasn't overly crowded. Looked like it could be a busy place for dinner.

Reviewed 1 June 2018

My husband and I like to sit at the bar. An opportunity to meet people, which we did, participating in trivia with another team. This is the worst bartender I have ever met. Arrogant, rude, obnoxious, uncaring about the guests. Upon leaving another gentleman made the same comment. Why would the restaurant keep this person who is surely bad for business. In addition the food was average and very overpriced for the portions served.

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

We have been coming here for years. Today was not as good as in past visits. The Mahi Mahi tacos were pretty dry and even though I scratched the Cajun prep still gave me bad heart burn. Had a great time none the less. Service was slow and there were only 6 people on the patio.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

The restaurant, situated on the water, has large glass windows that allow a view of the water from all seats. The menu contained a good mix of entrees and lighter fare all at a reasonable price.