“Excellent Seafood Even as the Snow Began to Fall!”
Review of Clancy's

Clancy's
Ranked #11 of 49 Restaurants in Dennis Port
Price range: USD 11 - USD 38
Cuisines: American, Irish, Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene, View, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

Originally, we had planned to have dinner at Clancy's today but moved up our outing to lunch after listening to the weather forecast. We were not disappointed one bit!

First of all, thank you, Lery, our server, who did an excellent job!!

My husband ordered the gumbo and it was a real treat!! My Cape Cod scrod was perfectly prepared served with yummy rice and al dente FRESH PEAS and CARROTS.

The wine selections were good, too.

Too bad we won't be on the Cape very long or else we would be back to try some of the other interesting-sounding options!

Reviewed 15 January 2017

I loved the view and the fact that they put a purple flower on my plate, but otherwise the food was, although excellent, exactly like Red Lobster.

Reviewed 31 December 2016

After a long drive to the Cape, my husband and I went online to find a restaurant not too terribly far from our accommodations and with good reviews. After reading about Clancy's we decided to give it a try. Suffice it to say that we were not disappointed.

We started with an appetizer of fried calamari. The breading was light and it was perfectly cooked. A delicious dipping sauce and generous portion of fresh lemon accompanied.

My fish and chips consisted of four generous pieces of lightly breaded and fried clou cod, French fries and cole slaw. A tartar sauce that I assume was house made was a delicious addition. My husband's seafood Alfredo had generous portions of lobster, shrimp, scallops and white fish. While the Alfredo sauce was rather bland, the preparation was overall very satisfactory.

Our server, Natalia, was busy but attentive to our needs.

We felt that we received good value for our money.

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

We found Clancys when another place we were in search of was closed. Lovely location overlooking s river and marsh. Service was good and the food was solid. The onion rings are a must. Good beer selection. Good size portions. Perfect for kids.

Reviewed 9 December 2016

We debated over Clancy's and one other place for our last dinner in Dennis Port and made a good choice. The food was excellent, and the interior was very nice. We sat by a large window overlooking a waterway, but it was fairly dark outside so the view won't be rated... Our bill was not cheap, but it was well worth it for our experience.