“Great Lobster rolls!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed 11 September 2015

Went there later one night because of the reviews. The lobster rolls were huge! I loved mine while my sister said that hers had a "funny" taste. The place is small, so try to go at an off time. there was one waitress for the whole place, but she was excellent! Cash only!

Reviewed 8 September 2015

all I can say is I go there twice for the meals. Always good, nothing fancy but who cares. Michelle and hubby always do a great job. The staff is the utmost excellent. Never pushy always makes sure table clean and whatever else you need. DEFINATELY A DO

Reviewed 8 September 2015

This small place is largely a bar, with great regional seafood. In particular, their lobster roll is basically an open-face roll, with a triple sized portion of Lobster in a light salad. Their NE chowder is also well done.
Atmosphere is nothing special, but you can take out.

Reviewed 7 September 2015

The Wooden Shoe has avery plain environment with no frills. However it offered the best lobster roll our group has ever had and that is their claim to fame. The staff were courteous and welcoming and they were efficient in putting together our order. Would definitely return.

Reviewed 25 August 2015

My husband and I tried having dinner here last year we were shocked by the outside but decided to go in anyway and were more shocked by the inside and very small menu. We left because we thought it was old and dirty looking. I see from other reviews that many people think it's great and love the food they got. I don't know if I can convince my husband but maybe we'll give it another try this year. I'll let you all know.