Three Seasons Motor Lodge
Holiday Hill Inn & Suites(Dennis Port)(Great Value!)
USD 165
USD 108
USD 161
Orbitz.com
The Cutty Sark(Dennis Port)(Great Value!)
USD 218
Hotels.com
USD 465
AscendHotels
Coachman Motor Inn(South Harwich)
USD 192
GuestLodge(West Dennis)(Great Value!)
USD 142
By the Sea Guests(Dennis Port)
TripAdvisor
Doryman Motel(Dennis Port)
TripAdvisor
Travelocity
All reviewsbeach barbreakfast and lunchsmall restaurantbar closesmet some great peoplelive music every nightprivate beachocean viewnext yearraw bargreat location right on the beachcomfortable bedsthis past weekendgreat weathergrassy areagreat weekendparking lot
Reviewed 3 November 2017

Wedding weekend-venue couldn't have been better. Shout out to Tom for getting us situated! Walked into room and the waves lapping under the window- really? Loved it. Plenty of room for wedding gear and regular gear. The "green". & beach- great for adults & kids. Ocean House next door- with fab staff, food & drink. Oh and Once agin- Thanks, Tom!!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Lassies
Reviewed 18 October 2017

We stayed for 3 nights in July 2017 - lower level room facing the grassy area, near the outdoor bar. It was me, my husband and 10 year old, plus my parents 2 doors down. Staff were friendly, accommodating and pleasant - no complaints here. There is live music early evening at the outdoor bar - lots of fun, great music, good drink selection. Beach was nice, easily accessible, and chairs are provided for use. Beach is good for small children as well. We stayed mid-week with not-so-great weather the 1st day and a half, so didn't experience the loud partying crowds others have mentioned. I imagine it has the potential to get loud, but it wouldn't bother us, as the bar closes fairly early, and the band is done by 9pm (and we did not have small children). The rooms were very clean - no complaints. Slight musty smell you get at most waterfront Cape hotels -- but Three Seasons is by far one of the cleanest I've stayed at. Breakfast and Lunch at the small cafe are fabulous -- fresh, good variety. We did not eat at the more expensive on-site restaurant, but heard great things. Location is pretty central to attractions, and parking was assigned - which must be new, as previous reviewers complained about the parking with the on-sight restaurant; no issues here. I would def. recommend for families - lots of activities in the grassy area - big kids and small (bring lawn games and a cooler!). We preferred the lower level rooms with the ability to walk right out onto the grass. It was also great to be able to sit outside our room enjoying the music/drinks while our son was inside in the evenings. Three Seasons has absolutely become my go-to place for Cape vacations from now on!

Room Tip: Lower level for easy access to pool/lawn/beach; upper level for more privacy, views
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Tracyaej
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Recently stayed for three days and two nites. Ocean front views were as advertised and quite beautiful. No frills kind of place, ameneties wise, for the time of year we stayed. But I imagine the summertime is quire different. They have a gorgeous outdoor dining/bar area that probably just shut down for the season, but it looks like it would be wonderful. The restaurant on premise is The Ocean House, we made reservations several weeks ago and the place was packed, mid-October. Desk attendants told me that to dine in the summer, it's best to book a dining reservation 3 months ahead of time. Lovely restaurant with stunning ocean views. Did not get to dine at the on premise breakfast joint, but have heard good things. Obviously, being October, the outdoor pool was closed and they don't, from what I could tell, have an indoor pool. Biggest drawback, WiFi was sketchy. When searching for a network, it indicates that it's unsecured and we had difficulty connecting. Called the front desk and they stated that their modems don't reach all the rooms. Given that the TV's are rather small and not "smart TV's" we were hoping to stream some movies online, and were extremely disappointed. I tried connecting several times, playing around with network settings and whatnot, and suddenly all was well an we connected.

Enjoyed our stay, and would only recommend they upgrade their wifi, televisions and perhaps ditch the old school keys for card swipe entry, but all in all I would still gladly recommend...especially in summer.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pawliepockets
Reviewed 12 September 2017

The employees who checked us in were very nice and accommodating. We had the Ocean view rooms. The room was over looking the water, it was so beautiful, wished I could have stayed there longer! The rooms were very clean! They also provided us with food vouchers for breakfast and lunch, food was good. The only complaint I had was that the outside bar closed at 9:00.If I decided to take a trip I would definitely book this motel again!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lcorriveau123
Reviewed 9 September 2017

Your review will commiserate with your expectations. If you are looking for motel with an excellent location with plenty of kids and kids can have a great time then this is the place. If you are looking for quiet luxurious place on the Cape then this is not it. The motel is located on the beach with its own private beach and small swimming pool. It is U-shaped with a large grassy area in the middle for the kids to play.

The price with nearly $ 300/night for my booking for 2 nights was not cheap. Some rooms will face the ocean (excellent) or some are over the kitchen and you will smell the grease every time. The room is bare minimum with a bed and small dresser. The shower and bath are small with a mini-fridge in the room. The WiFi was terrible it was slow and kept getting disconnected, and could hardly use it.

The bar has a live band and it is quite noisy. There is a small restaurant on the premises, didn't get to try it.

Room Tip: Stay away from the kitchen
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple