Edgewater Beach Resort
Holiday Hill Inn & Suites(Dennis Port)(Great Value!)
USD 165
The Cutty Sark(Dennis Port)(Great Value!)
USD 218
TripAdvisor
By the Sea Guests(Dennis Port)
TripAdvisor
Pelham House(Dennis Port)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsgas fireplaceoff seasonputting greenliving roomcape codsand dunesmain buildingindoor pooljacuzzi tubview of the oceanmorning coffeecan't wait to go backunitbeachgmmicrowaveseashells
Reviewed 24 April 2017

Beautiful location. Very nice beach and views. Stayed in one bedroom, Staff was very nice and helped with restaurant locations. We were there for an anniversary, staff were very nice.Rooms were colorful and clean.

Room Tip: Every room has great view. Studios are across from resort, no ocean view.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Clayton W, General Manager at Edgewater Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2017

Hello Mr. and Mrs. Bourgeois,

Thank you for taking the time to review our resort! It was wonderful having you, and even better to hear you enjoyed your anniversary stay! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

This place is ok. You can see where during remodeling corners were cut. Gaps in the drywall, doors not hung straight, cracks in the walls and bathroom tiles. Views are nice. You have to go through the bedroom to get to the living room /kitchen area, which made putting our 1 year old to sleep interesting. Neither of us could leave once he was asleep.

The fireplace switch was broken when we arrived. A maintenance person came to take the broken and extra pieces. Someone had looked at it and left the plate of. He said a new switch was needed, and that he would tell the front desk, but to check with them tomorrow. We checked with them Monday morning before we left and they said they would have someone take a look at it. We came back from being out for the day and no change. Tuesday morning we asked again. They said they would have someone look at it. Nothing. We called again Tuesday night. They said someone would be up shortly. An hour later we are bathing our son and the water would not turn off. They came right away for that. Looked at the switch and said it needed to be replaced. Same conclusion of a different person three days ago. He was very considerate and asked what time would be good to come in the morning, and came on time. He fixed the switch, and then was going to test it. The fireplace it self is serviced by an outside company. There was a note when we came back that there was a part missing. We will see if the other company ever comes out. Not a deal breaker, but poor communication by the front desk staff.

Every person we spoke to about the fire place essentially gave us the brush off, and never even sent anyone from maintenance until the bathtub was in danger of overflowing. This trip was gifted to us by my in laws as an anniversary gift. If we'd paid for this ourselves I probably would rate it 1 star, simply because of the visible construction defects and poor desk staff follow through.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank jae2183
Clayton W, General Manager at Edgewater Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2017

Hello Jae2183,

Thank you for taking the time to review our resort. I apologize, however, for the experience you had while staying with us. I am sorry that the fireplace was not fixed during your stay. We do have an electrician and a plumber taking a look at it this week. Our maintenance staff is very good, but there are some things that we do need licensed professionals to take care of. I do believe we offered to move your room during your stay, but I understand not wanting to go through the trouble of moving your belongings. In the future please know we are happy to help you move your bags and groceries!

I invite you to call me, Clayton Walsh the resort general manager, directly at 508-398-6922 X411 and I am happy to discuss some of the other items you may have felt were a problem during your stay. I pride our team on communicating effectively and efficiently, and if you feel we did not meet that expectation I would like the opportunity to apologize to you personally. We do constantly strive to make every experience better than the last, and we never want to see anyone leave unhappy. I look forward to speaking with you if you would like to take the time to give me a call.

Please note that we are also doing a full property renovation over the next 2-3 years, during which time all room interiors will be remodeled and redecorated. So we look forward to welcoming you back to see the changes in the near future!

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

We booked an efficiency and was pleasantly surprised it was a small 1 br ( no closet ) so they have to call it an efficiency -
Beautiful location right on the beach very clean - seasonal but still lots of things opened on rt 28
Wonderful peaceful getaway

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Clayton W, General Manager at Edgewater Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2017

Dear Bambouy,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for our resort. It was a pleasure having you stay with us, and I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed our accommodations. We are one of the lucky resorts on the Cape to have a private beach from for your enjoyment year round. We look forward to seeing you back when some of our neighboring restaurants are open for the season, and our pool renovation is complete!

Thank you very much again, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 18 November 2016

We stayed here for a week in November, off season. Unfortunately, the pool was closed for renovations which was disappointing. However, we did get a gorgeous 2BR, 2Bath suite from where we could see the water, and we had a balcony. There is a "partial" kitchen which provides a fridge, dishwasher, 2 burner counter-top stove, microwave, but no oven. We really did not need an oven or more of a stove. It suited us just fine. The property has many grills for guest use. The staff were all friendly and helpful. I would come here again esp if I could get this room!

Room Tip: No elevators. The rooms by the ocean do not appear to have a balcony. Stay on the ground level - patios for each unit.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 November 2016

Smallest studio I've ever stayed in. Fairly clean except the couch was disgustingly dirty.
Before I booked unit, I called and verified that the pool and hot tub would be open.
Then a few months after booking we were informed that they would be closed.
Even though they told us that we could use other resorts, it was inconvenient (20 minutes away)
I was also told if the were larger units available that we could get an upgrade. We ask throughout the week and they said there nothing available which was false because you could clearly see at least one third of the facility was empty. Also when walking to beach you could see the curtains in other units had holes in them.Had I seen a larger unit I might consider going back.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple