“Yummy fresh Food for all types of eaters”
Review of Thai Ocha Cafe

Thai Ocha Cafe
Ranked #16 of 49 Restaurants in Dennis Port
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

A vegetarian, a vegan and an omnivore walk into a restaurant and there is something for all of them! Delicious scallion pancakes, dumplings, spring rolls etc. very clean. Super nice staff

3  Thank podgy3

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

This new Thai cafe is a great addition to the down town Dennis Port area. What many years ago was an ESSO gas station amoung other things is now a cute, clean little cafe serving Thai dishes. Staff was very friendly and service was great.

I stopped in for lunch and ordered the Thai fried rice with pork, one star for spicyness, (five being very spicy). The staff recommended I get some hot sauce on the side and that way I could regulate the heat myself. It was a great suggestion as they didn't want me to order it too spicy and then not enjoy it.

It was delicious and obviously made fresh. I loved it and saw a few other dishes get delivered and they looked yummy too.

I look forward to bringing my wife down, but we'll stop in for dinner. I really wish this new business much success.

1  Thank 274charlesm
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

I am very impressed by Thai Ocha! The food is fresh and tasty, the service is great, and it's so easy to get takeout or dine in. I'm so thankful for this new restaurant in Dennis. Try it, you won't be disappointed!

1  Thank Sara C
Reviewed 1 August 2017

New so as expected, timing is off, order needs to be checked prior to leaving to insure everything is as requested ..... BUT....the owner is the nicest most helpful individual AND the food is absolutely delicious! Vegan requests not a problem and they even placed allergy related entrees in a separate bag.
I ordered 3 chilliest but will order 4 next time...I like hot and spicy!!!
Must try cashew Nut, Spicy HOT Basil , any of the pad Thai entrees, the vegan fresh rolls were great and the spring rolls are wonderful as well....
Order takeout, pickup your chop sticks and enjoy!

1  Thank kc372
Reviewed 29 July 2017

This Thai food is amazing compared to anything else around as far as the few dishes that I have tried thus far. Veggies are fresh and it is not overly sweet like many other places of its kind. The service is great if you are dining in and very clean. It is a type of place that does a lot of take-out and they do not use formal dinner wear but it is a place that you can help yourself to a variety of condiments and water on the counter.
I will be a regular.