Review Highlights
A true Cape Cod Experience

If you want an authentic Cape Cod Bracelet this is the place to go. Making an appointment can seem... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
ShannonBLate
Bedford, New Hampshire
Hadmade Jewelry

I found the staff very friendly. Some people have had a different experience. I love their... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
lind0sa
Stuart, Florida

All reviews screwball bracelet cape cod knock offs side window waiting in line other customers ticket line shopping experience lovely lady british columbia helped us pick fits perfectly unique jewelry follow the rules wonderful pieces mixed reviews check their website
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

We did not have a ticket but to our surprise the line was very short. The two people were very nice and helpful. We got what we were looking for and then some
Going back soon

4  Thank John T
Reviewed 3 September 2017

We made a 6 hour drive just to come here. We came the last day it was open for the season, Labor Day weekend. Once you park, it is a mini challenge to figure out where to go if you are the only ones there. Other than that it was a wonderful experience. I would recommend arriving at 9:30am. We arrived at 9:00am and nobody was there, we were kind of clueless. However, by 10:00am there was already about 15 people in the line to go into the store so it really does fill up fast.

We were helped and assisted by Maureen, and she was wonderful. Doreen was also inside helping other customers nicely. Maureen made small talk with us and fitted me for a bracelet. Reviews talk about negative customer service experiences but we were well taken care of. I am a big fan of yellow gold, and not so much silver so I ended up going with the all yellow gold screwball bracelet. I also got a piece of pottery which is a mug with trees on it. The mugs can be placed it in the dishwasher, and you can actually drink out of them. There were several pieces of pottery inside of the store (including pieces that could actually go inside of the oven), ornaments, and bracelets. There were a few pairs of earrings as well. The bracelet came with a little pouch to store it in.

The 14k gold screwball bracelet that I got was 740.00, and the pottery mug was 42.00 dollars. Tax was 48.88 so tax can be a bit pricey. It was a wonderful experience, and I am already hoping to come back again next year.

3  Thank M B
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

I went here and didn't have a ticket but I knew what I wanted so, we waited only a couple of minutes in the onesie line! I purchased the fish cuff bracelet ($204) and my grandparents bought me the fish ring ($116). The women who helped us was really helpful. She warned my grandfather that there might not be too many of the fish ring left. However I wanted a size 7 because I wanted it for my thumb. Luckily, they did have a size 7. She put both the cuff on me warned me to take it off when going in a pool and a hot tub. I love the look of BOTH the fish ring and the cuff together I think they are the perfect pair!
I will most definitely be coming back here in the winter for Christmas gifts! However, I will be going back WITH tickets to look at my options. It's a super cute little building while waiting in the onesie line there you can kinda see into the building and you look at how they make their bracelets (kinda) I thought it was very cool to see how everything was made.
DISCLAIMER: I don't have the original screw ball bracelets! However I do want them so when I go back in the winter I will be purchasing one! All my other jewelry on my arm is from CB stark on Martha's Vineyard. And one bracelet is a mantra bracelet.

4  Thank Madelyn W
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

I tried to go to the shop on a weekend in August without realizing you need a ticket during July and August. They did have a onesie line if you know exactly what you want. I did not so I left .
The tickets were gone for the rest of the summer season but I was told they sometimes have cancellations. The next day I went on the website and was able to get a cancellation ticket!
I bought a nice bracelet and the sales woman was very attentive and helpful.
If you get a ticket last minute you may not actually get a ticket sent to you but they will have your name when you get there.
I wouldn't suggest going exactly when your ticket start time begins because you may have to wait to get in .
Cash or checks only!

2  Thank Sharon V
Reviewed 11 August 2017

Today was my second visit - this time I had a ticket to go inside, rather than the side door option. If you follow all the rules for ticketing payment, etc. it's great! You just need to follow all the guidelines which are very clearly noted on website. Although there have been mixed reviews for service, my person was very helpful and allowed me ample time to choose my selections. She was careful with sizing to ensure a good fit. She offered an opinion if I asked but left decisions to me. I left with two lovely bracelets and a necklace. To be honest some amount of appeal for this business is the challenge in getting there and then in the door ( I am from Maryland ). However the pieces are all individually hand made and each an original unto itself. I will very much treasure and enjoy these to add to the previous two I purchased four years ago. There is no online service. However there is a business called Firesong owned by a grandson of the original Eden in British Columbia which does offer online sales with similar pieces. All in all a great time.

3  Thank Susan W