“Bad day?”

Four 66 Newbury St Pub
Ranked #16 of 119 Restaurants in Danvers
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed 31 October 2017

Maybe it was just a bad day, but I've given this place a poor rating due to both the food & service.
Went there on a Sat afternoon for lunch.
Ordered the Steak tip lunch, what I got was 3, yes 3 tips and 10 French fries for $12+.
When I saw the plate I laughed out loud and asked the server if this was a typical steak tip lunch order. I was told yes.
The other issue was the server, and odd person who claim she was hot despite it being a cool day in and outside, also claimed we looked a bit fuzzy.
Needless to say I will not be returning nor can I recommend

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 8 August 2017

the pizza is great, salads are huge, always a good meal. parking can be an issue but good food for a good price!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 31 July 2017

i stopped in while shopping for a Honda athe dealership nearby and was surprised to find htis out fo the way location superb. tasty real italain food. i had the thick sliced eggplant appetizer. where i live full of italian restaurants and pizza joints the eggplant
is usually fried first and then put into subs or a dish with heaps of spaghetti unerneatm here at Four66 it is the real mccoy. they bread and bake it and then top i with the most delcious original marianra sauce. i go in when ever i'm in the area
hats off to you Four66 ..the road that leads tot he topsfieled fairgounds. coing south start tat the agway diner at rte 133 and route 1 or comingnorth get off atthe division of rte 95 from rte 1 and see it to the left after the gulf station it's worth the trip always full of diners whoknow their foods. e.e.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 26 July 2017

Had lunch recently with family. Great delicious very fresh (and big) Greek Salad. Sister had the famous steak tips and Mom had haddock. We all thoroughly enjoyed our meals. Service was professional, friendly and unobtrusive. We were there at an off hour, so it wasn't crowded, but if you go at 5 on a weekend night beware it will be packed. Always a nice time at Four 66.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Visited on the last night of a business trip. Ordered Caesar Salad and Penne & Meatballs. Salad was huge. Could have used a bit more dressing however. The pasta was typical but good. My associate ordered pizza which he enjoyed. I sampled it and found it just ok. Although I'm used to NYC and New Haven style pizzas so I'm a bit spoiled. Service was good. And prices reasonable.

Date of visit: June 2017

Been to Four 66 Newbury St Pub? Share your experiences!