“Great steakhouse ”

Price range: USD 10 - USD 20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Our first visit to the steakhouse.

We opted to choose our steaks at the front of house and I can only say the Rib eye I had was one of the best ever

Our server was super attentive
It was a first for me to have ever been asked to cut my steak to make sure it was how I ordered it before he left the table

Certainly I will be back when I can again

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 26 March 2018

The best restaurant ever. The wait staff are attentive to the tables assigned to them. Upon entering the restaurant you are able to choose the country music songs that you would like to listen to while eating. Wait staff makes great recommendations to make your dining experience great. I ordered the prime rib, cooked the way it was ordered and extra gravy was in a cup on the side. Highly recommend eating here.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Best restaurant i ever ate. Everything is great. Food. Service. Staff the ribs are amazing. Steaks are amazing. Bread and chili too

Reviewed 14 March 2018

This place is great. They have a huge menu. The ribs were great and the service was fantastic. Actually, just about everything was great and the prices were reasonable.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

Went to the Texas Roadhouse today Friday Nov 10th for many reasons. For a late lunch early dinner. We were welcomed at the bar by Kaitlyn. WOW what an asset to your restaurant. We had received an email for the free app with an entrée before 3pm. Also we went to buy the gift certificates special $100 GC and receive a $25 GC.
Kaitlyn was so energetic, friendly and accommodating. Both our meals were great.
We have been there many times but will definitely be back because of Kaitlyn. Hopefully she will be working when we go.

Date of visit: November 2017

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!