“Old School!”

Add it.
Bob's Bakery
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Chicopee
Reviewed 13 January 2018

Fifty-three years and counting! We just love the serious rye, pumpernickel and poppy seed breads. There are a few cases of imported Polish and Eastern European foods, and from other reviewers there is more to try. It is a very friendly neighborhood place, an ethnic gem, a time warp old fashioned place that is getting rarer and rarer-and all the more precious. While not a restaurant, they do serve the makings of a nice breakfast.

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

Hands down the best meat pie I have ever had! We got a small one to try it and we knew we had to go back for more. Heat it at 350 degrees for 40 mins and wait for a little bit and then chow down! Yummy! Definitely going back for some more.

Note: She’s cash only, and there’s an ATM across the bakery. :)

Enjoy!

Reviewed 10 November 2017

You will find lots of delicious baked goods here. Best doughnuts around. Very tasty. You can even get paczki here year round. Other Polish foods also available.

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Great bakery with fresh delicious donuts, cakes, breads and pastries. I love their donuts, cheese danish and prune danish. Very friendly people.

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

Get the jelly I would recommend. Friendly staff. A little hole in the wall Take out donut shop /bakery. I have never had a bad baked good from this place and when lived closer I was twice weekly visit. Cash only I believe and the small coffee is like dollar and it is a small coffee! If in the area definitely worth a stop!