“My favorite Dairy Queen”
Review of Dairy Queen

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dairy Queen
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Chicopee
Reviewed 9 July 2017

This place has been here for years. They are always generous with the serves and the ice cream is consistently good. I love the chocolate cone with the cherry dip- umm! Decent service, clean restaurant.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

It is very nice and quick for lunch especially with the ice cream menu. They offer combo meal deals that compete with McD's and Burger King.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Located near Westover Air Force Base in Chicopee on Memorial Drive it's easy to get in and out. Has one of the best drive thrus I've every seen. It's just as fast as going in. It has lots of outdoor seating but being on a major highway is distracting with cars whooping by. The service is fast and efficient with more things adding to the menu daily. I love the dilly bars to bring home. Good size chocolate covered vanilla soft serve. Super thick shakes that fill you up. A great place to meet for a snack.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

We went here for some ice cream one night. It was not to late about 7:30 and I am glad all we went for was ice cream. This place was dirty. The floor was very dirty but I didn't really notice it till the server went over to get our ice cream. Do yourself a favor and go to one of the local soft serve places in the area. You will be much happier. Looking at how dirty this place was I would absolutely not order any food here.

Reviewed 11 June 2016

A small older place, but great quality. Not much of a wait. Smaller parking lot. Has a drive thru. They make a great Blizzard. Very friendly staff.