β€œI'm always craving Cana!”

Cana Korean Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 126 Restaurants in Chicopee
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

I love Korean food, and this is absolutely my favorite Korean restaurant. They have never disappointed me! I love the japchae, but also their vegetable tempura is amazing!

Everything is fresh, delicious and well made!

Reviewed 9 September 2017

This is a once or twice a week local restaurant for me. The menu is certainly worth exploring and the staff is very nice and helpful. If you like spicy, vegan, authentic Korean, great home made kimchi, table BBQ, not spicy - they have all that. Ask the staff what they like, they know where the gems are. There are traditions involved that are charming and rooted in practicality. The teas are very good and unique. After more than a year of regular visits, I am still surprised and delighted.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Delicious Spicy rice cakes! Chewy and tasty. The sauce was just right in spiciness and sweetness.

Kalbi/ marinated beef barbecue was very good, too!

We also tried Gobchang casserole and that was a pleasant surprise! For adventurous eaters, this is worth trying.

For discerning Asian palate, you're home.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Didn't try their barbecue, so can't speak to that, but they have an extensive and delicious selection of vegetarian options, and our waitress was very good about informing us about what was in each dish. My daughter and I split an appetizer serving of tempura, which would have bee plenty for an entree, and I had the spicy silken tofu soup, which was Korean comfort food at its finest.

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

Great little place!
This was My first experience here, or any Korean BBQ for that matter. Dinner was amazing, waitstaff was extremely helpful and friendly.
Definitely will be going back