β€œπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»β€

Ranked #4 of 126 Restaurants in Chicopee
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

Great little place!
This was My first experience here, or any Korean BBQ for that matter. Dinner was amazing, waitstaff was extremely helpful and friendly.
Definitely will be going back

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Such a great meal. Distinctive and delicious. You'd never guess from the outside how cute and delicious it is inside. Three of us had stone pot bi bim bap. Tremendous. A lovely little place.

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

First time here, based on recommendation of a friend. Wife and I had the Beef Bulgogi and the Chicken stone pot, with miscellaneous side dishes. (They were out of kimchi however.) We were overwhelmed with the wonderful flavors. My wife enjoyed the best hot green tea ever, I enjoyed the gourmet soda options. The service was fantastic, and the complimentary cold cinnamon tea to end the meal was a nice touch. Will definitely return, and recommend to others.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

I have tried many items from the menu, and have never been disappointed. The hot corn tea is unusual and delicious, the decor is attractive, and I enjoy the traditional music playing throughout the restaurant. Suyeon and Charles have done a great job.
This restaurant has also become popular with the military community at Westover AFB, which I am part of.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

Love the beef bulgogi, and kimchi there its great. I highly recommend bringing your family or friends to Cana.