I stayed here with 3 friends for a girls getaway weekend. We had a wonderful time. We had a two bedroom suite with a living room, kitchen, dining room, a screened in porch and a back deck with barbque. The property is not on the beach but it is beautifully landscaped. We were there in late season - mid-Oct - and found it nice and quiet. The town of Chatham has many restaurants and shops to spend your afternoon walking around. Nice area on the cape.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pleasant Bay Village is a unique and beautiful hotel/resort offering luxurious accommodations including rooms, efficiencies, and suites; located on 6-acres of exotic rock gardens and waterfalls in Chatham, just a short drive into town and seconds from Pleasant Bay beach. Enjoy a gourmet breakfast in our dining room or relax by our outdoor heated pool and jacuzzi. All rooms are decorated with original art from local artists, are non-smoking and have free wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, lastminute.com.au, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Pleasant Bay Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pleasant Bay Village Chatham, Cape Cod
- Pleasant Bay Village Hotel Chatham