Long Dell Inn
Ocean View Motel(Centerville)(Great Value!)
USD 133*
Travelocity
USD 112*
TripAdvisor
Cape Codder Resort & Spa(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
USD 150*
TripAdvisor
Best Western Cape Cod Hotel(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
USD 122*
Holiday Inn Hyannis(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
USD 137*
USD 133*
USD 179*
USD 173*
Travelocity
Fairfield Inn & Suites Cape Cod Hyannis(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
USD 140*
USD 164*
USD 148*
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe lemon ricotta pancakesb bcraigville beachcape codeach morningfour seas ice creambed and breakfastwonderful hostsdetailed directionsusb portslandscaped groundscarriage housebeach chairswonderful weekendfrench toastbreakfast was deliciousshort walk to the beach
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 January 2011

Kate and Dennis are marvellous hosts - welcoming and friendly but, at the same time, professional. They had produced their own literature on areas of interest and were happy to chat about places they thought we would enjoy visiting.

When we arrived in the evening, we were offered wine, coffee or a cold drink together with cheese and biscuits. Our en-suite room was very tastefully decorated, exceptionally clean and comfortable.

The breakfast was excellent with a good choice of menu - Dennis is renowned for his culinary skills and we were not disappointed! It was a friendly relaxed atmosphere at breakfast with guests chatting to each other.

We can not recommend the Long Dell highly enough - we only wish we could have stayed longer than the two nights we'd booked.

Moira (Hertfordshire UK)

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 September 2010

Myself and three friends were travelling around New England and at first look, struggled to find a place to stay in Cape Cod until I found out about the small town of Centerville...I was so pleased I booked the Long Dell Inn.
When driving from Boston to Cape Cod, I knew as soon as I drove down the quiet street of Main St, that I had made the correct decison. The Long Dell Inn is a lovely house, with a lovely and very well maintained lawn. We arrived just in time for the fantastic wine/cheese/snacks hour, so once Kate had shown us to our (lovely) rooms, we tucked in and had a browse through the many leaflets Kate had with activities and places to visit in Cape Cod.
As well as the lovely rooms, quaintness and quiet location of the Inn, Kate adds little extras such as home made cookies in the room, the most informative welcome pack I have ever seen with information on the area, Cape Cod itself and a brilliant suggestive 1 or 2 day itinerary and best places to visit etc, as well as free postcards, restaurant reviews and information on the local area.
My party stayed in the Seabird and Peaceful rooms, both of which were lovely and clean, with cable TVs, ensuites and air conditioning.
Last but not least I must mention the breakfast - the BEST breakfast I've ever had. Denis (a professional chef) is fantastic. The breakfast is four course and our particular breakfast consisted of homemade frozen fruit smoothie to start, followed by 'homebaked good of the day' - delicious! - cooked breakfast (there is also a special on offer which changes daily) and frozen grapes which were great too. In additon to this there is fresh juices, teas/coffee, home made granola (best I've had) and yogurts and cereals etc.
Overall I would most definitely, without a doubt, recommend staying here and hopefully will get the chance to return in the future.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank _-rachella-_1
Reviewed 15 August 2010

My wife & I arrived after a long drive from north of Boston to be cheerfully greeted by propriator Kate. We had chosen the smallest room but it was very adequate. Breakfast was such a treat with daily entrees and breads whipped up by Dennis who is a Cordon Bleu trained chef. We were greeted in the late afternoon with appetizers, always including delicious artisan cheeses, and very nice wines. Both food events gave us the opportunity to meet & enjoy the other guests and sharing our stories and travel experiences.

Can't say enough about Kate's hospitality and attentiveness. She has developed two tour guides, one 'up' cape and one 'down' cape which we found just the ticket for our short three day stay. And, coming from the cape, she was able to suggest places to see & restaurants to visit. - don't miss four Seas Ice cream just 200 yards away

Absolutely a place to return to!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 July 2010

My husband and I stayed here for one week in July and loved everything about it. The innkeeper Kate and her chef husband Dennis are kind and welcoming without being obtrusive. The breakfasts are fantastic. We're pretty picky about what we eat (we're not into processed foods or eating at chain restaurants) and we really looked forward to the four course feast every morning. Everything (including the granola) is made from scratch and local ingredients and you can tell. You will eat very well and will not leave hungry.

Our room was pretty and very clean and we loved the late afternoon option of drinking wine and eating appetizers which were presented in the sunroom each day. Even their library had a very decent selection of books (e.g., Lawrence Durrell, Roberston Davies).

The Inn is not on the beach, but is a 2 minute drive away, and they provide beach towels, chairs and umbrellas. Kate and Dennis are a great resource for things to do and they provide all kinds of brochures, maps and other written material. The neighborhood is lovely, though I wish the Inn were a little further away from Four Seas Ice Cream because we went there one too many times.

In sum, this is a great place to stay. We'll be back. Again and again.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 July 2010

A wonderful place to stay. We were looked after so well .Our room was a delight and we had a small terrace with two rocking chairs over looking the lovely garden. Kate and Dennis did everything they could to help make our holiday. They provided towels and chairs for the beach which was a plus.
The breakfast was wonderful ,youll never leave hungry!!! and we did enjoy the treats they provided in the late afternoon. We really felt we had five star treatment

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple