“Great find!”

Pho 29
Ranked #7 of 66 Restaurants in Canton
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 27 May 2017

We all had a craving for pho and found this place online in a town near us (we live a few towns away.) It's very small, maybe fewer than 10 tables, and no frills, but the service was great and we were seated right away (lucky because it was almost full). My husband tried the Vietnamese crepe and loved it, my son had a big spicy bowl of pho and some crispy wonton appetizers, and I had the vermicelli with shrimp and a great dipping sauce, (all the sauces were yummy!) and probably the best fresh spring rolls I've ever had. It's clear the food is made with care and attention. NO alcohol, if that's your thing, but this food was a delight. Will definitely go back.

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

The food was awesome. I had the veitnamese crepe. Never had one before. I am now obsessed with trying to make one myself.

Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

I have to admit that I've been put off by the rather dull street front but the old saying, "Don't judge a book by its cover" is so true in this case! The beef pho that I ordered was delicious (see photo)! I might bring my wife on the next visit since they have vegetarian items on the menu.

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

Great!!! We always have a fantastic meal.. We live in canton and therefore go once a week sometimes! We have gone with Vietnamese people before and they can attest to the authenticity of the food. The owners and his wife are very sweet and they cook amazing food.
Cheap and enjoyable

Reviewed 29 August 2016

Ok, I have to admit that I am a Pho addict. So whenever we travel to new towns I have to find the Pho place. This time I was not disappointed. Our party (4) had 4 different meals and each one was elated with their choice. I had the Shrimp Pho and thought I'd died and gone to heaven. If I lived near this restaurant I would definitely eat there at least once a week. I can't wait to go back and try something else.

Been to Pho 29? Share your experiences!