“Amazing breakfast ”

Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

So this breakfast place is small but the food is great! Succulent dishes that make you want to eat more! The eggs Benedict with ham was delicious. I've also had it with lobster so good! My sister had a special with lobster in it and it was an omelet I believe it was called queen of hearts or something like that. My friend had steak and eggs and one had two eggs over medium. One didn't feel like breakfast so she chose chicken tenders which were tasty! Everything is beautifully done here and the mimosas are to die for! There is always a wait at this place so I would suggest being prepared!

Reviewed 12 April 2017

Long wait time to be seated. Food is excellent, but owner rushes you out. No time to socialize as they even will tell you they need your table. Some what rude

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Amber Road is a favorite for a slow relaxed breakfast. This time we went for lunch and were not disappointed. The food is wonderful and fresh. The tables are a bit close together but it is a friendly vibe. The price is a bit more than we normally spend but it is super fresh food with a special twist. Portions are generous and the food is special not the average fair.

Reviewed 24 January 2017

Cozy atmosphere in the center of Canton, MA. Omelets, French toast, fresh fruit, homemade oatmeal and great sandwiches. Great place to go with friends and kids are welcome.

Reviewed 19 January 2017

Some say it's the best in town. I think it's a bit overrated. It is a small place that, at times, takes forever to get a seat. Which doesn't work for me since I wait until I am hungry to go eat. Food is about average, I don't think its anything special.