“Very Good Thai food, an enjoyable meal.”
Review of Nisa's Thai

Nisa's Thai
Ranked #7 of 70 Restaurants in Canton
Cuisines: Thai, Bar, Wine Bar
Reviewed 23 January 2017

We had stopped into a nearby brewery, and were looking for a nice place to eat, without a wait, and healthy food.
There was no wait when we arrived close to 7 p.m. on a Friday evening, but there were plenty of patrons. They had a nice beer and wine menu, although we passed on that. The food we ordered was very fresh....and our choices were affordable, and tasty!
The Summer rolls - what I usually find as "Thai Fresh Rolls" on most menus were crunchy, with plenty of basil. The sauce was a thick, slightly spicy soy type sauce (Hoison, perhaps?). Nice compliment, although i prefer a peanut sauce. The pad thai and the noodle and vegetable dish that I ordered were very tasty, and came out piping hot.
I would definitely recommend this place!

Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

Nisa is a good, family oriented Thai restaurant, one of the three Asian restaurants on Washington Street in Canton, Ma. Its long presence in the town is much welcomed for customers to yearn for authentic Thai food as it its owners stand by a true cuisine from her hometown. The dishes are well prepared, the sauces well chosen and nicely balanced, thus making any dish selection an assured culinary adventures. Do not hesitate to pick some spicy food as it is not truly Thai if you don't care to try. And yes, try its Thai coffee and Thai Tea ( Thai Chai ) to complete the experience.
Happy Eat!

Reviewed 17 August 2016

Nisa's offer the freshest and tastiest Thai food around. I've had many of the menu items and have never had one disappoint. As icing on the cake, Owner Nisa is always available to share her advice and recommendation and her friendly smile!

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

This is by far one of the most authentic Thai restaurants I have visited on the east coast. After spending nearly a month in Thailand several months ago, we were immediately at home again. Well written menu, clean dining room, and extremely friendly staff, made this dining experience tremendous.
My wife and I were promptly seated, and ordered drinks. For dinner we split the Thai spring rolls with a delicious chili sauce with just the right amount of heat.
As we looked through the menu for entrees, my wife ordered the Massaman curry, which was perfectly prepared and the veg in the dish were not over cooked and mushy (the potatoes were prefectly firm and held up in the curry). Massaman is on of the more traditional curries in southern Thailand with many Indian influence.
I on the other hand had requested something not on the menu...Khao Soi (famous dish of northern Thailand) which is a yellow curry with coconut milk, red onions and cilantro with crispy noodles on top...it was amazing. As soon as I ordered, Nisa came out to chat with us and wondered how we knew this dish. We explain to her that we found this and Chang Mai, and really wanted it again.
Perfectly prepared food, friendly staff, very clean dining room. Overall an awesome dining experience. We look forward to going back soon!

Reviewed 27 July 2016

We ordered a selection of dishes here, including 2 for 2 vegetarians. A huge hit amongst everyone was the scallion pancakes. This dish was ordered was an appetizer for the aforementioned vegetarians but everyone like it so much that we ordered a second helping. The mains courses we ordered were an eclectic selection but all very good. I would highly recommend this restaurant if you like Thai food.

Been to Nisa's Thai? Share your experiences!