All reviews hotel service movie theater new england nice stay mall boston plug kitchenette wegmans hospital
Reviewed 22 November 2017

I stayed at Extended Stay America - Burlington MA when I first landed in USA. I would recommend it because it is located on prime location and is closed to places like Burlington Mall, Wegmans (Super Store), Best Buy etc so that some one can easily get essentials / required stuff quickly. Rooms are good & hotel service is also nice.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

It was a pleasure having you as our guest at Extended Stay America. We are delighted to know you were impressed with every aspect of our hotel, especially with our convenient location. Your recommendation is truly appreciated, and we look forward to being of your service again whenever your plan brings you our way!

Reviewed 18 October 2017

Rooms are very spacious, the price is exactly right. Kitchenette in the room was great. Very clean, first time I have climbed a stair well in a hotel, and pointed out to my partner HOW Clean it was! Great Job! will come back!

Date of stay: October 2017
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Thank you for being our guest and taking the time to review your experience at Extended Stay America. We are glad to read that you liked our affordable rates and your spacious room. It was a pleasure having you as our guest, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Room was not clean as expected when arriving. Give a credit to the front desk who send the housekeeping for the second day as requested. The hotel smells bad on halls and room. Smells dirty. Is the first time that a hotel service will not make even your bed or replace the towels every day you stay. We asked for a coffee maker. They gave us one in a not well appear plastic bag and two ceramic cups outside the bag. We decided no touch it. Sorry but the chain needs to take a lead on this kind of operation that will affect other locations that my be doing well.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

We Sincerely apologize for the cleanliness issue you experienced in your room and that you were disappointed with our facilities. We want to assure you that necessary corrections are being made to prevent such occurrences in the future. We hope you’ll consider a return visit so we can provide the hospitality and service you should always expect from our hotel.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

I chose this property because it was reasonably priced given the pricy fall New England tourist season and because it was conveniently located near my client's office. On the plus side - great location! It's right next to the mall and a movie theater, Wegman's, and a number of restaurants of all price points making it a good spot for business travel. I've stayed at other Extended Stay America locations so it seemed like a slam dunk.

Sadly, this property is not on par with other ESAs I've frequented. The exterior was nice, but you walk in to poor lighting, cheap bedding, and extremely dated rooms. The staff was friendly and professional and the room was clean, but badly in need of a refresh. I was also disappointed in the lack of a fitness center. It was okay, but given how much time I spend in my room working when traveling for business I would have really liked a more updated room and amenities.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Thank you so much for being loyal to our brand. Although you had an overall pleasant stay and loved our courteous associates and affordable rates, we are sorry that you were disappointed with the overall condition of our property. We will be sure to share your concerns with the future enhancement team as we plan any upgrades. Please give us another chance to make a better impression on your next visit to our area.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

No complaints Facility met my needs and will return when in the area again. Location is convenient for shopping, hospital and food service. Rooms were clean and facility was very quiet. Breakfast could have had more options, as it was very limited.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Boston - Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay at Extended Stay America. We are glad you liked our convenient location which was perfect for your needs and that you were impressed with your well-appointed room. It was our pleasure serving you, and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.