All reviews hotel is beautiful fiji water huge success robes and slippers nespresso coffee machine small items felt like royalty salted caramel a great stay front desk wine opener boutique hotel great amenities little touches salt and pepper grocery store great shower
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Archer Hotel in Burlington is simply the best, my wife and I arrived for a weekend away and were greeted warmly by the staff as we walked in the door. The Archer is a beautiful clean modern hotel with many great amenities. Grant and Mitchell were amazing as well as many of your staff, we will be back again, thank you for a great weekend away.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GM_Archer_Burlington, General Manager at Archer Hotel Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Thank you so much for your review and kind words, David. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed many aspects of your stay with Archer, especially our sincere service and delightful details. Guests like you are a joy to host and we hope you will join us again in Burlington very soon!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I just returned from a fabulous weekend at the brand new Archer Hotel. Mitch and front desk team are amazingly friendly- always smiling with cheerful greetings. Breakfast was delicious. The room and hotel modern and comfortable with cool modern touches like espresso machine in the room. Great little town with great restaurants in walking distance. Like a private little town. Great job Archer team!

1  Thank Pjords
GM_Archer_Burlington, General Manager at Archer Hotel Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Thank you so much for your review and kind words, Patty. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed many aspects of your stay with Archer, especially our central location and sincere service. Guests like you are a joy to host and we hope to host you again very soon!

Reviewed 21 March 2018

I live in Burlington and frequent 3rd Avenue area for lunch / dinner or drinks. My buddy and I were looking for something different and went to The Archer for a few drinks. Wow! This place is amazing! Beautiful lobby / bar/ lounge area. The bar was on the small side but plenty of seating around the lobby area. Pool table to the side that's free to play. Bar staff was very attentive, front desk staff was very welcoming.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
GM_Archer_Burlington, General Manager at Archer Hotel Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Thank you so much for your review and kind words, guests like you are a joy to host. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed Archer's Kitchen + Bar and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Archer Hotel in Burlington is easily described in one word: amazing!

The complex is brand new, everything is designed to the highest standards and the interior design is just stunning.

Very nice bar, good breakfast, gym, pool - everything you could wish for!

But what makes this place stand out even more is the exceptional staff! Everyone is super friendly, highly competent and extremely helpful...

Biggest reward goes out to Tessa from the front desk!

Looking forward to visiting soon again...

Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you so much for your review and kind words. We are delighted to learn you enjoyed your stay with Archer and our sincere service. We hope your getaway was full of good food and lasting memories. We look forward to hosting you again very soon!

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Absolutely amazing staff, beautiful decor and even better rooms. You feel like you're v.I.p from the moment you step in the lobby. We were served with rose' upon check in, asked if we wanted our bags brought up as well. 24 hour room service, comfy bed and sparking clean rooms!! They welcome you and talk to you as if you live there. Its truly an at home feeling with the luxuries of a 5 star hotel. I will never stay any where else. Already planning my next trip!
Also our suite had Jenga, connect 4, and twister to play. They provide coffee, a safe, Fiji water & caramels. The manager Adrian was the sweetest most down to earth person and made me feel super comfortable. The over night shift Nichole was also by far the best staff member of ANY HOTEL I HAVE EVER STAYED IN!! My boyfriend and I will be back very soon!!

1  Thank jennifer d
GM_Archer_Burlington, General Manager at Archer Hotel Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Thank you so much for your review and kind words, Jennifer. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed many aspects of your stay with Archer, especially our sincere service, delightful details, and comfortable bedding. We hope your getaway was everything you hoped for and full of lasting memories. We look forward to hosting you again very soon!