“Chicken dinner was dy,-no-mite bomb!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen
Ranked #29 of 184 Restaurants in Brockton
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

Recommended 3 piece chicken dinner with mashed potatoes .gravy, and ya gotta have 2 biscuits. Chicken was hot , tender, and juicy. Potatoes and biscuits have solid but fluffy texture, and don't sit in your stomach like a lead weights.This meal package comes with drink included for about $9.65. Only order this meal if you have a BIG appetite.as it doesn't leave any room for dessert. A great meal for a fair price,

Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

Haven't been to popeyes in years stopped by Friday night with the fam to try a $5 box which includes 2pc of chicken and 2 sides my sides were the Cajun fries not crispy at all perfect for a baby with no teeth. the corn on the cob had no butter on it at all I really never been a fan of popeyes sides but the chicken was Tasty and spicy I always loved their chicken I usually get my chicken from them and my sides from somewhere else.But for $5 you can't beat that.one thumb up!!

Reviewed 18 August 2015

Small seating area. Limited food. Chicken very good freshly cooked. not dry. Fairly fast service. Staff was getting in each others way.

Reviewed 8 July 2015

This is, to my knowledge, the only Popeye's around. The food is good and is always served hot in my experience. There can sometimes be a bit of a wait, but I would attribute this to the fact that the store is quite small. Still pretty good though. They have great sweet and sour sauce.

Reviewed 22 November 2014 via mobile

Wife and I experienced dry chicken, cold fries but the staff was great and provided fresh cooked chicken. Everything tasted good and was a clean place.