“Pub food at its best”

Tommy Doyle's Pub & Grill
Ranked #4 of 184 Restaurants in Brockton
Cuisines: American, Irish, Pub
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

We stopped in here for supper due to high ratings on trip advisor and were very glad we did.

We took a seat at the bar right outside the kitchen. The bar staff was friendly and telling us what all the entrees were since we were so interested in all the wonderful dishes being served up.

The nightly special was twin 1.25 lb lobsters for 13.95. I ordered just one of those lobsters for 7.95 and my husband had deep fried clam strips. We also tried a single stuffed clam. All of it was very good. We will be back at least one more time before heading back home.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

We found this place by accident.
Awesome food. Great staff.
Very attentive to our indecisive son with special needs.
Local bar and Tv for sports.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Great food is a very nice local tavern! I got the baked haddock which was very good! Service was great and very attentive! I would highly recommend Doyle's for a great dinning experience!

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Doyle's is really nice place to have a family lunch or dinner. The staff is very nice and the food is good. Tater toe are great and calamari is good but ask for little or no peppers unless you really like banana peppers. The fried haddock is really good. It is a good portion and cooked perfectly.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Looking for a different place to go for lunch on Saturday and found Tommy Doyle's Pub & Grill. It's in standalone building (i.e., not in a mall/plaza setting) with plenty of parking.

The place held as decent amount of people, was was clean and the staff friendly, attentive and efficient. One good thing I will point out.. the booths were huge (at least the ones in the section we sat in). They were the long 6 person booths that actually give four people more than enough space. My pet (restaurant) peeve is when four people barely have enough elbow room in small cramped booth.

The food was very good. I got the Chipotle Ranch Bacon Burger and came out as I ordered it. Good selection of drinks. All our meals were very good.

There was a large party of people near us for what looked like some sort of family gathering. From what I could see the party was handled very efficiently (we had the same wait person and she handle us and the big party without any problem or delays etc).

From this one single visit, I can't say Tommy Doyle's does much to distinguish itself from other Irish pub/bar and grills, but if the food is good, the price is reasonable and it was an all around good experience, then it doesn't have to in my opinion. Tommy Doyle's checked off all the boxes for me.

I would recommend Tommy Doyle's if you looking for a good quality casual pub style meal.

Hope this review helps!