“Great Chinese food”

Add it.
Chang Chun Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #29 of 178 Restaurants in Brockton
Reviewed 8 August 2015

The place is really small and it doesn't look great from the outside but they make amazing chinese food. The egg rolls are amazing.

Reviewed 15 April 2015

My husband and I shared a meal in this popular restaurant in Brockton. A good part of their business is take-out, but we decided to have dinner there. Our waiter was pleasant and very prompt. Without a doubt the Crab Rangoon we had there was the best we have ever eaten. They were served piping hot and very full of delicious filling. We had two other appetizers as well as a Lo Mein dish for two with shrimp, baby corn, and other yummy ingredients. Servings were generous too!

Reviewed 27 March 2015

I'm telling you! the food is Great! The service is Great, and Chang Chung's has a nice atmosphere! I recommend it. I usually go there with my son, and he love's the food there too!