“The most perfect, coziest home in Brimfield!”

Review of Abigail ‘s Nest

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

lrod1992
New York City, New York
“The most perfect, coziest home in Brimfield!”
Reviewed 9 March 2018 for a stay in August 2017

Kimberly is fantastic! I went up to Brimfield for the Antique Show this past weekend. I booked her gorgeous home last minute and it was a complete blessing! I arrived at 8pm and she had dinner on the stove, a pumpkin pie in the oven and was kind enough to feed me. She is a wildly talented interior decorator and it definitely shows in her house, I felt right at home. The house is located on a quiet street but very centrally located in Brimfield. I woke up to a full continental breakfast every morning and lots of snacks for me to take along for my long day of thrifting. Kimberly is present on the premises but very respectful of privacy. She is incredibly warm and hospitable! We ended up drinking tea all night and chatting. I couldn't recommend this place any higher.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing