All reviews hot tub washer and dryer two bedroom unit exercise room indoor and outdoor pools shuffle board racquetball courts wood logs bit dated nickerson state park beautiful trails cape cod charcoal grill quiet location great place to stay stayed here for a week grounds are well maintained
Reviewed 13 June 2016

This is a very roomy three bedroom condo. It had nice kitchen utensils (we cooked breakfast everyday) and it also has a washer and dryer (more about the dryer in a minute). The unit as a whole was nicely decorated for the 1980's (it really needs an update) but it was comfortable.

The kitchen had decent pots, pans and I enjoyed the stove even though it was nothing special. The washer and dryer were both very nice. The dryer had a knob that was broken. This was the knob that turned on the dryer. We requested that the knob be fixed TWICE and BOTH TIMES they simply put the broken knob back on the dryer. The people at the desk were very nice, but after being there a few days I realized that working there is just a job where the client will be gone in a few days. Let's just get the guest through the week was the way we were made to feel.

The master bedroom had a comfortable bed (not like you will have at home but it is decent) and it has what I considered to be lots of room.

The two guest bedrooms both had twin beds and both rooms had complaints from the occupants. They both also said it was very hot upstairs unless we froze out the downstairs. Neither upstairs bedroom had a TV which is unusual for an RCI condo.

The upstairs bath was what you would expect a child's bath to be at home. It was functional but not nice in any manner.

Over all I would say that this was a very nice unit when it was built, but as the repairman said to me, "these units are starting to get older and they need a lot of maintenance". At my home resorts we pay maintenance fees for constant updates and repairs. I'm sure the people who own here do the same. These units are in need of major updates.

If I was to return to this area I would not stay here again. The location is kind of "back in the woods" and you have a considerable drive to get to anything. All of the little towns near here offer great day trips, but they all have places to stay.

I take my Tripadvisor ratings very seriously. I do not like to rate people below three, partially because that means I made a poor choice. With updates, and the addition of a little restaurant on side, this could easily be a 5 out of 5. In the condition in which we found our outdated unit, and the fact that we asked for service and that request was not taken seriously by the maintenance personnel, I'm going to go below the three mark and give this resort a two, knowing it could be much better with some TLC.

Room Tip: Ask for an updated room.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
4  Thank bandman
Reviewed 10 June 2016

Dishes were dirty, rooms smelled like cats, carpet staple sticking out of steps which cut through my son's foot & my kids feet were black minutes after coming out of the bath. Plus, housekeeper posted outside our unit saw what she thought was a pet carrier & they charged $250 to our room without anyone "authorized" to remove the charge. When I finally reached asst manager after unreturned calls, he said he doesn't believe me & charge stays despite no proof or trace of a dog in the unit. Awful treatment. Too bad, place has potential. Maybe with new management will be better.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Armed Forces Vacation Club
2  Thank lyw559
Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

Stayed at this resort on an RCI exchange. Slept our family of five very comfortably. Kitchen was well equipped and was a big cost saver as we ate in several meals...also was good since many restaurants had not opened for the season. Our unit was a two story unit and included a fireplace.

Staff was very friendly and provided good info on things to do and where to shop. We did have one issue with a leaking toilet and the maintenance staff responded quickly and made the required fix. Facilities were nice and the kids enjoyed in the indoor pool.

We did day trips to P-Town, Hyannis and did all of the Cape Cod National Seashore out of this base. On our departure day we drove to Boston and it was a very easy 90 minute drive after morning rush hour had passed.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank steel5rings
Reviewed 19 May 2016

We had a three bedroom condo which was very clean & comfortable. It is centrally located to all points of interest. I really enjoyed the water aerobics at the indoor pool. The condo has everything you need to make you feel right at home.

Stayed: May 2016
2  Thank dodie113
Reviewed 8 May 2016

The resort is a little dated but well maintained. The pool is a good sized pool with a deep end, a hot tub and a dry sauna. The rooms were okay, beds were comfy. There was a fireplace in our unit and a charcoal grill outside with a private "picnic nook" where you can relax on the warmer days. The members of the resort staff were very helpful in giving tips on things to do. If you go in late April - early May like we did you will want to check out Brewster Mill where the herring are swimming their way up to a freshwater pond. Provincetown is about a thirty minute drive in the off-season with a few things to do no matter what time of year. Wi-fi was not very good so don't count on that but hey, you are on vacation, right?

Room Tip: We have been twice and both units were fine.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family