“Perfect Romantic Getaway” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 9 Brewster B&B and Inns
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Perfect Romantic Getaway”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2012

Perfect - that's the only word for this place. Once again, Trip Advisor reliably helped us find a true gem. Down to every last detail, the experience was flawless. (I really can't think of any suggestions on how it could have been any more wonderful.)

A few highlights:
-Bryon and Donna - wonderful, warm and welcoming couple!
-The afternoon cookies/treats - delicious!
-The cozy bed and specifically the sheets - I have to get some of these - they were so amazing!
-Location - we loved being in Brewster, a short jog away from the beach, a quiet location on the Cape, but close to great restaurants and a reasonable drive to nature conservations and Provincetown.

We hope to go back! Also - we really appreciated the great winter rates!

Room Tip: We were very happy in the Sea Meadow Room!
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (103)
  • Turkish first
Montvale, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 December 2011

We recently traveled to Cape Cod for a long weekend with another couple and stayed at the Brewster By The Sea B & B. It had to be one of the best B&B;s we have stayed at over the 22 years we have traveled with this couple. The rooms were beautifully appointed and immaculate. Donna and Byron were wonderful hosts providing us with suggestions which included dinners at two wonderful restaurants. We will return to this wonderful location.

Room Tip: All the rooms are wonderful
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled with friends
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2011

Brewster by the sea really is a special find. My boyfriend and I have been travelling for the past 4 months and cape cod has been 'must see' on our wish list. We are so glad that we found this beautiful b&b in such a perfect location. The room was cozy and decorated perfectly! The bed and the sheets - Heaven on earth! We haven't had such an amazing bed since Europe! The personal touches are what makes this place special, from truffles on the pillow to classical music playing in the evening! Harrison will always have a special place in my heart and his smile is one of a kind! I hope we can return from Australia in the future and are already craving donna's gingerbread cookies!! The beach near the b&b is just spectacular! The beaches near by are also amazing! Walking on the beach and seeing seals was a memory I will always cherish.

• Stayed November 2011
Pontypridd Wales
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2011

For anyone travelling to Cape Cod this superb B & B should be a must stay.
My wife and I have been priveleged to have been able to vacation in New England on a regular basis and since discovering Brewster by the Sea have been guests for the past 8 consecutive years.
We are both very particular about vacation hotels and B & B's and genuinely believe this to be the very best in New England.
The standard of accommodation, food and hospitality is second to none and the welcoming attitude of the hosts, Donna and Byron, cannot be bettered.
If you miss Brewster by the Sea you will have missed Cape Cod.

Room Tip: All rooms are good rooms - be confident about this.
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2011

I first visited BBTS in October of 2010. I stayed for a full week in the "Belle Suite" and thought I was in a dream...a wonderful dream. I never thought much of B&B's until I stayed here.

When I went home, I raved on and on (and ON and ON and ON!) to my husband about my trip. Each breakfast was so insanely good! Byron and Donna were incredibly hospitable, and Harrison made me fall in love with dogs all over again. I had to share this place with my husband!

So, this year we visited in October/November, for another full week, and stayed in the "Refuggio Suite" in the Orchard House. My husband quickly saw what I wouldn't stop talking about. He fell in love with the place, people, food, and Harrison just as I did.

I should mention that my husband and I are Vegetarian, and Byron & Donna had no problem making us feel absolutely at home. There was no issue we could have that they wouldn't accomodate for. That's just how they are. It was another brilliant stay!

One of the things my husband loved the most was coming back to the room at night to find the bed turned down, truffles waiting, and soft classical music greeting his ears to wash away any stress. A comfy chair, glowing fire, and cozy robe gave my husband the respite he very much needed. I had a blast, too. I took more photographs this time, and I saw BBTS -- and Brewster itself -- in a more personal way. I love this place. I love these people. I love Harrison!

How anyone could find anything negative about this place is beyond me. This is what "Bed and Breakfast" should be. To me, there isn't anywhere else I'd want to stay on the entire cape.

I hope to visit BBTS many more times over the years. The more I visit, the more they feel like family.

Thanks, Byron & Donna. You are simply wonderful!

Christa B Harrison

Room Tip: Choose for the company you are with. Smaller rooms (in the main house) are more cozy and intimate. T...
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank CBelleHarrison
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brewster
6.1 km away
3.3 km away
Captain Freeman Inn
Captain Freeman Inn
#2 of 9 in Brewster

Been to Brewster By The Sea? Share your experiences!