The Old Manse Inn(Brewster)(Great Value!)
USD 367
Brewster By The Sea Inn(Brewster)(Great Value!)
USD 356
Official Site
USD 1,301
USD 1,268
Skaket Beach Motel(Orleans)(Great Value!)
USD 163
Olde Tavern Motel & Inn(Orleans)(Great Value!)
USD 152
Hotels.com
Spinnaker(Brewster)
Priceline
1,208 results
All reviewsarbor villageocean edge resortbedroom villaarbor poolprivate beachcape codlinx restaurantshark bahfull kitchenwasher dryertennis courtsgolf clubmain mansionoutdoor pooloff seasonbike trailfamily vacation
Reviewed 17 July 2017

We really enjoyed our stay at a 3 bedroom villa in the Villages. The villa was wonderful! We loved the proximity to the pool and the Shark Bah bar. It was wonderful to sip cocktails by the pool. Service was outstanding. Natali from the Shark Bah made us feel really special. Thank you! We will be back!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
BryanWebb, Manager at The Villages at Ocean Edge Resort & Golf Club, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay at The Villages at Ocean Edge. I am so pleased to hear how much you enjoyed the ground, amenities, and sipping drinks by the pool at The Shark Bah. We look forward to welcoming you back for future vacations. Thank you again for your kind words.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

I booked one night as a quick getaway from my busy work schedule. The photos online seemed quite impressive so I booked a deluxe king room directly through the resort. The reservation showed a picture of a very large distinctive room with a kitty corner bed. I had little time to unwind and I wanted to insure a good experience. The room was supposed to be in a "Mansion wing". Upon arrival we were put in a room in an adjacent building. The mansion itself has no rooms. The hallway had an acrid odor similar to cat urine, the room was smaller and completely different from the picture of what I booked. You can tell by the locks on the door this is an old outdated facility that they tried to sVe with a coat of paint. Hotels of any kind, let alone 475 per night ones, haven had chain locks on the room doors, in decades. And by the way, the spa isn't on the property. It's down the Main Street in a separate building.

Went to the beach upon arrival. When the tide comes in there is virtually nothing but a narrow strip of beach with everyone jammed on it. Lunch was expensive but tasty. Went to dinner at the Ocean Terrace. Food was pretty but underseasoned. Dinner rolls dry and stale. The waiter bragged about their delicious cheesecake and when it was delivered I was very surprised to see a slice of the typical restaurant cheesecake I had served decades earlier when I was a college student working at a diner. It comes frozen in a box and ours still was partially frozen.

However the icing on the proverbial cake came when I got back to the room to turn in. I had a privacy sign on my door and didn't opt for turn in service. I pulled back the duvet cover to find no top flat sheet on the bed and a large bug under my pillow. The fitted sheet was wrinkled as though it had already been used. I called the front desk who offered to show me a "premium room" across the hall. I went to look and was shocked to see the setup of the same room that was on the picture to my reservation. I pulled back the duvet cover (now I am examining the bed for bugs) and lol and behold, there is a crisp flat sheet tucked in as expected. I left in the middle if the night and the front desk acted like they did me a favor by not charging me for a room!

All in all a big disappointment. This place suffers from poor management and needs a cleaning and a real update (not just a coat of paint) .

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
4  Thank Attorneylisa

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback about your recent stay at The Villages at Ocean Edge. I would like to personally apologize for your very poor experience, and that your quick getaway was cut short. When you have the chance, I invite you to contact me directly at bryan.webb@oceanedge.com. Thank you again for bringing these issues to my attention.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

I stayed at Ocean Edge Villages with my family last week. We had a great time. The villa had a separate kitchen, living area and bedroom. It had a washer and dryer. While not as good as the rooms on the Beach side, it wasbudget friendly for my family. They have pools indoor and outdoors, great restaurants, biking, canoeing etc. The room was cleaned daily and the staff were very nice.

Room Tip: ask for a higher floor
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank jaker1322017

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay at The Villages at Ocean Edge Resort. I am so pleased to hear how much you and your family enjoyed your accommodations, our restaurants, and the various activities. I look forward to welcoming you back for future vacations.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

The property is on a beautiful location. My particular unit is a bit tired. The chairs are old and dirty and broken, carpet is old and dirty. The curtains in the bedroom let lots of light in and the window unit is beyond loud. Bring some earplugs. The walls and ceilings are thin and you can hear everything. Shower door sticks and shower bar broken. Light bulbs burned out. Today I came back to my room and they haven't even vacuumed. No fresh soap and washcloths. Kitchen coffee wasn't restocked. I did call the desk to tell them and they promised tomorrow it would be attended.

I'm paying about $300/night. I booked this room almost a year ago. The staff is extremely friendly. Most of them are young kids from Eastern Europe. The breakfast was wonderful. The view from the bar is amazing. The work out facilities are sub par. A tiny room with a few weights. I would expect a fabulous gym for a property this extensive. There is a gym for members...but alas we are just guests. The beach is lovely. Don't forget your guest pass. The bike rentals are pricey and bikes are lousy. We rented from Orleans Bikes and got awesome bikes for almost half the price.

I guess we are all paying for location location because this is not a $300/night room.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback about your recent stay at The Villages at Ocean Edge. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our grounds and your experiences with our staff at The Beach Bar. I apologize for the housekeeping oversights you mentioned, and I will address these with my staff. No guest should have to come back to a dirty room. I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy our bikes, but glad you found other bikes that were to your liking. Despite these setbacks, I hope you enjoyed the rest of your time at our Resort. Thank you again for your feedback, as it is always welcome.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

My family stayed at Ocean Edge for 4 nights. We left today.

The rooms are both surprisingly large and surprisingly not well stocked or maintained.

Our family had 3 rooms. The key for one of the rooms never worked the entire time. The dead bolt lock on one door completely detached. There shades in the master bedroom fail to block out the "wall of light" that appears every morning at 5 am. The ac worked sporadically at best and in one room, not at all.

Although the room contains an oven, microwave and stove, it lacks basic utensils and kitchen items needed to use them, such as baking sheets, tinfoil and pot holders.

The utensils are old and there aren't enough provided; the coffee pot is old and small. The wifi is practically non-existent and we were unable to email and call each other using our cell phones.

These are all small issues that could be easily and inexpensively resolved by the management. It is surprising to me that the grounds and the pool are well maintained and very pretty, yet that same attention is not paid to the interior and furnishing of the units.

The waitstaff is attentive and friendly...especially Song at the Shark Bah.

The food was uneven, The Linx and the pub were excellent. Two of us ordered the chicken sandwich at the Shark Bah and it tasted very fishy.

The quality of the hotel sponsored hotel events was equally uneven. Moana was shown at the Shark Bah one night. Popcorn was served and it was a great experience. Bingo night was a disaster - started 1/2 hour late. Completely mismanaged and the staff appeared unaware of how to play and of the prizes. It took several phone calls and several minutes to find out whether each hand even had a prize.

Overall, we had a wonderful experience and would be eager to return if the management would update the room furnishings.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback about your recent stay at The Villages at Ocean Edge. I am pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your experiences at Linx Tavern and The Shark Bah. I apologize for the oversights in your room and for the confusion and delay with Bingo. I would like to learn more about your stay. When you have the chance, I invite you to contact me directly at Bryan.Webb@oceanedge.com. Thank you for bringing these issues to my attention. I look forward to hearing from you.