“AMAZING Salads. Worth the wait!!”

Stone L'oven Pizza Co.
Ranked #9 of 43 Restaurants in Brewster
Description: Premium pizzas, artisan sandwiches and salads, rustic pastas, signature cocktails and local/imported beer and wine selection
Reviewed 21 August 2017

We found a 45 minute wait on a Monday night at 7pm so returned on a rainy Tuesday at the same time. Decided to wait the 30 minutes as the menu looked great. SO GLAD we waited. The booth seating was very comfortable. The Cobb and Ceasar salads with signature homemade dressings ranked top 3 EVER! We never tried the pizza but it looked delicous (thin crust) and we'll go back for that. So glad Stone LOven opened in Brewster to offer another fabulous eating option, especially great for families and groups. Noisy atmosphere in the main restaurant. Screened porch dining option was very quiet.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

The Pizza restaurant was recommended, so we thought it would be a good experience. Instead, we sat down and didn't get even water for more than 10 minutes and then it was only because we got up to request someone to stop by our table. We thought that would be the end of the slow service, but our food didn't arrive for another 25 minutes after we ordered. and then they forgot the salad dressing. The food was fine and the prices are a little high, but fairly reasonable.

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Pizza and panini were monitor's entrees. While a bit on the pricey side, which you come to expect in a resort town, the pizza was fabulous. These guys know what they are doing. Sauce, cheese, toppings all hit the mark. The tomato and mozzarella panini, aka the natural, was very good. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Tonight my family and I went in to get some pizza. We have all been here before and always love the friendly, and attentive staff. From walking in the door and being greeted by the pleasant hostess girls, who go above and beyond making sure they satisfy each customer's seating preferences, too the wait staff who is always professional and welcoming, we always enjoy coming here. That being said, prior to tonight, I was unaware of who the manager of the establishment was. I have never been asked how the food tasted nor have I been greeted by one. At a restaurant with such popularity and buzz, with high prices and food with the best ingredients, it is essential to make the customer feel important and appreciated. Tonight, I finally became informed of who the manager was...a waitress. I was in the waiting room at one point, while it was quite noticeably busy, and saw this "manager" lose her cool on her staff for her inability to handle her tables, which made those in the room feel very uncomfortable and I personally found it to be very unprofessional for a manager to do. All in all, I will be back. I do love the food. I do love the atmosphere. But I do believe there needs to be a face of the establishment that makes the regulars want to come back time and time again. The tone is set at the top. This is a young restaurant and I have hope that management will take the correct steps to become even more of a hit.

2  Thank Cody S
Reviewed 6 August 2017

We have been here a few times over the years and love it. Word of caution though - if you are a big group like ours (10-14 adults and kids) you want to get there early because seating that many at the location can be difficult. That said - we've never had a problem and hit the 5pm dinner hour. We love the pizzas and salads. The wings are also a big hit. Its the clean plate club for our kids, and that makes us happy parents. It doesn't hurt that the big kids clean their plates too...If you are looking for cheap eats go elsewhere - if you want a great meal go to Stone L'oven.