“Awesome place for lunch!”

Angelina's Pizzaria
Ranked #53 of 144 Restaurants in Braintree
Reviewed 20 May 2015

I go here every time I'm in Quincy for work. This is a great little Italian pizza, sub, pasta place that is really cheap and fast. It reminds me of many places in New York City.

Reviewed 16 April 2015

Although a bit pricey I do enjoy the pizza from Angelinas. They just get it right with the sauce, crust and cheese, love their sausage and onion pizza. Also have had their subs and they are meaty and tasty.

Reviewed 24 March 2015 via mobile

The retail store I was working at ordered delivery from Angelina's. I normally don't work in the Braintree area, so I trusted my coworkers to order dinner. I was glad I did. I ordered the Melanzane wrap with chicken. It comes with the option of different wraps (spinach, tomato, whole wheat, etc,) I had the tomato. The wrap comes with feta cheese, sun dried tomatoes, hummus and spinach. And lots of chicken. I would get it again.

Reviewed 12 March 2015

I have been here before, when the original owners first opened the place. They have since moved on and may be this restaurant is relying on reputation. My advice: Get back to the basics.

On this visit we got a wide selection of food:

Calzones: They were thin but wide. It had some flavor to it but, overall disappointing. It lacked any substance. I guess if you have the munchies you would stuff it down and could care less.

Steak Tips with Fries. The steak was chewy, but looked good from the outside. The fries were a disaster. They were oily and over cooked. No flavor at all.

Pastrami Sub: It was not fresh and looked reheated. It was chewy and without flavor. never again on that one.

It was over $50.00 and not worth it. Never again.