“Finally!!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

I have been living in Braintree for almost 8 years and tried different Chinese restaurants in Weymouth because I like my rice brown I tried Cathay center,quans kitchen, they were the best until they started serving old rice and I know sometimes restaurants slack once and a while but consistently is a No-no I work to hard for my money.thats when a coworker told me about Mei Garden..and he was on point.I stopped in and before I ordered I asked the guy at the desk was the rice fresh or was they gonna reheat it. And he told me everything was freshly made to order and it was true.crab rangoons and chicken wings,pork fried rice was delicious I will be back again.Until they go wrong with the food then it's on to the next spot.

1  Thank cheapi
Reviewed 16 December 2012

I go there every saturday and the food taste great. The restaurant looks plain and not so fancy but saturday evening it is packed with people going in and out with foods. The service is great and the price is on the average side. The price may consider pricy but all the places around the area are in the same price range. The popular chinese foods taste great like the common fried rice, wings and EFY. They now have online order which is an approvement from the wait on saturday evening.

1  Thank Iheartlily