“Fresh and Tasty”

Add it.
Ichiban
Ranked #57 of 144 Restaurants in Braintree
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Recently visiting mass we ordered takeout from Ichban and were not disappointed! Calamari is excellent along with lo mein, boneless ribs, egg foo yong and sushi. Delivery was timely and the food arrived hot. If you are in the mood for Chinese give Ichiban a try!

Reviewed 29 March 2018

This was suggested by a friend and I'm so glad we went!! From the outside the place looks old and rundown and had it not been recommended, I would have never gone. Immediately upon entering you're greeted with the amazing smell of the hot pot dish. This will definitely be something we order next time we go! We had the fried goat cheese and duck appetizers - both were delicious and priced right. We then had 2 special sushi's which were huge and absolutely the BEST sushi we've ever had! They also hand pour all their drinks verses using premixed bottles as most Asian places do. All that food (which was plenty for my husband and I plus 2 small to-go boxes), a beer, a Mai tai and a scorpion bowl came to $50 which I consider a great deal! We will definitely be back!