“Good Korean BBQ”

Seoul Kitchen Korean BBQ
Ranked #81 of 144 Restaurants in Braintree
Reviewed 27 October 2017

We visited on a Saturday afternoon about 4:30, 4 adults and 1 child, we ordered the BBQ and cooked the meats and fish on the grill, other items came as we went along, cannot comment on all food items, except to say my wife is Korean, she enjoyed the food and so did everyone else. Pricing is so so, but for a fun family meal where Kids can help cook, this is a good place to try on occasion while in the Mall

Reviewed 23 July 2017

We happened upon this place while shopping at the mall, and were quite pleased with finding something different from the food court offerings. This is a very big restaurant, with rooms opening into rooms, we were there at lunch and there were only three other tables occupied, but it seems to be a busy place at night. Our waiter was very kind and helpful as we knew nothing about cooking our own food in Korean style, and we had a fun and enjoyable meal. Tasty too. Would like to go back and try some other dishes from the large and interesting menu.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

You order different items that you cook at the table on an inset grill. Tasty but did not blow us away. We liked the fired Calamari.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

I went here for lunch on a cooler Saturday in May. I got a coconut bubble milk drink, and the chicken hot pot. My boyfriend got the shrimp and vegetable tempura and some French fries.

I was happy to see that the table had a burner in the center, which was like what I ran into in Seoul. I was happy to have that authentic experience and was excited to try this hot pot dish. My hot pot took a bit to cool, but in the meantime we had a bunch of little dishes (kimchi, seaweed, cucumbers, etc.) to try.

My boyfriend loved his tempura, and I really liked my hot pot. The broth itself wasn't that tastey--but I think that was because I got it with no spice, which probably diminished the flavor. I can't really handle heat, but think that this dish should have been an exception where I should've tried it.

The coconut milk was delicious.

The restaurant felt off the beaten path of the mall--although it was IN it! and there weren't a lot of people there at all.

Service was excellent.

I would recommend going here. I wish I tried the BBQ!

1  Thank KRiSTeN R
Reviewed 9 January 2017

This restaurant serves Korean barbecue that is quite authentic with a few small twists, for example the salad and miso soup were Japanese style and the chili sauce Chinese, not Korean. They feature multiple types of meats and fish to grill at your table. You can eat the meats fajita style, but substituting lettuce leaves for tortillas. This is Korean style. The Pajeon (Korean pancake) was about the best I have ever had including in Korea. The standard set barbecue is very large. 2 portions would adequately serve 3 people.

1  Thank CaptPete43