“Great food. ”

Oscar's Burritos Mexican Grill
Ranked #1 of 6 Restaurants in Boxborough
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Really good food and really friendly staff. It’s nice to support the local owned businesses instead of the national chains. It’s worth a try. It’s A little out of the war but You won’t disappointed.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

I have been to this restaurant a few times, its not a large restaurant but it reminds me of the southwest, the burritos are really good, i really enjoy eating there. I would definitely recommend this place for lunch.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Good food. Good price. Try the Salmon tacos or chopped Mexican salad. Right next to the skating rink.

Reviewed 21 April 2017

I found this place a few months ago and it's become one of my favorite mexican food spots in Boston. I have not had a bad meal here. Staff is super friendly and the food is delicious. Each meat they serve is moist and bursting with flavor. Not sure if it's slow braised or what but it's fantastic. It's down to earth, affordable and has a simple menu but that's all I need.

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

I think this place is great! The beef brisket burrito special was very tasty. My grandson had two tacos he said were really good, healthy and he was pleased he could customize the way he wanted. My wife had the Salmon tacos and she loved them. Really good, authentic Mexican.