“Friendly staff, fast service”
Review of Bravo Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bravo Pizza
Ranked #5 of 6 Restaurants in Boxborough
Reviewed 11 September 2017

We were staying at the hotel nearby and needed a late dinner. I didn't realize that Bravo was take-out and delivery only so we all showed up instead of ordering ahead. My daughter and I sat comfortably on the bench while my husband chatted with the owner who made our grinders/subs to go.

I expect we'll be back or we'll call for delivery the next time we stay at the hotel.

Reviewed 18 February 2017

Bravo Pizza offers a variety of pizza, subs, salads, and dinners that never disappoint. The food is fresh, perfectly prepared, and always delicious. The staff is friendly and make you feel welcome on your first visit; they remember you when you return. Their large pans of lasagna, chicken parmesan, etc. are great for big family dinners; their regular take out dinners are excellent at any time. I get them, put them in fancy oven dishes and pretend it's homemade food when I entertain. There is no seating at Bravo Pizza; they offer take-out and they also deliver. Great food at reasonable prices.

Reviewed 21 October 2015

I have had the Pizza, subs, and salads. My favorite pizza is sausage, spinach and onions. Tonight like many Tuesday nights I stopped by and picked up a salad with grilled chicken. Food is constantly good.

By the way if you are staying in the Boxborough Holliday Inn, its a quite short walk. Th longest part of your walk will be the Holiday Inn driveway, at the end cross the road and continue to your right away from I495 and you will be there is a Jiffy. Just call in your order and start to walk.

The are also a delivery favorite to the Harvard Sportsmans cub.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

Bravo has great pizzas, salads and other Italian dishes and sandwiches. We get take-out from there regularly, the staff is friendly and the food is always very good.

Reviewed 22 April 2015 via mobile

We order from Bravos all the time. Great pizza and friendly crew. For a small town Pizzeria I think they do a decent job. Other menu options are ok too.